chapter 16

Selena POV:

So I already got to Texas my mom knows so there waiting I left honestly everything there my car , clothes my...pup Bailey my friends my...use to be love I still love him! I dont know I got to my house and knocked on the door and my dad answered "daddy"i said and hugged him "hii baby you okay"he asked " I just need to be alone"I said I went to my room.and layed on my bed I touched my stomach my baby "hii baby...it's your mommy... I can't wait to see you"I said to my tummy my mom came in at the wrong time "your pregnet?"she asked I got up "mom?"i said "selena answer me who's the father"she asked "h-harry"I cried "oh selena..."mom said I hugged her "mom I'm sorry really I just love him but he never loved me he wanted to get into my pants mom"I cried "baby...I'm sorry I'll help you"she said I nodded "thank you"I said she kissed my cheek and left

Harry POV:

I let her go the love of my life I let her go "hey harry"liam said "hi"I said "so selena went home?"liam said "whaat"I said she can't go home she not safe there "eleanor left like 3 weeks ago so she should be there"Louis said "when the hell where you going to tell me"I spat "you wouldn't come out...I don't understand you you let her go"louis said I just ignored him I was fucking forced I was threaten uggh... at least eleanor is there I grabbed a pop and went to my room and closed the door

3 weeks later

I was still in my room I'm trying to forget about selena but I can't she always on my mind I love her way to much...

Selena POV:

It's been 3 week already Eleanor came 3 weeks ago so she's living with me we go to school everyone still praise me but I don't hang with Vanessa or Ashley I hang with Eleanor I'm 3 weeks into pregnancy and today I'm getting my sonogram el ans my mom is coming I promised the girls I'll send a photo! I was at school with el since I don't have any innocent clothes Eleanor was so kind she lend me hers she's so sweet I put my hair way up with pants and a tanktop and sweater and went I got a new car its blue this time guys kept hitting on Eleanor I told the boys to fuck off that's she's taken! after school I went to the hospital my mom meeting me there oh and did I.say no one knows I'm pregnet so yeah! "hi I'm here for a sonogram"I said the lady nodded and took me to a room she layed me down and waited for a nurse and she left "so if it's a boy what are you naming it"Eleanor asked "uh..Derek,  chase , I don't know"I said she laughed "i like Derek"she said "then it's derek"I said she smiled "and girl"she asked "oh easy I always loved the name Darcy"I said "really harry to"Eleanor said harry...I haven't heard about him lately he's never out in public and when he is he's always out with girls I felt a tear go down "sorry"eleanor said I smiled and wipped it off "its okay"I said my mom came "did I miss it"she asked I laughed "nope just on time"I said then a nurse came in "hi so I'm guessing your selena"she asked I nodded "so selena I'm yours and baby nurse my name is Dr.Penelope"she said I nodded "so...how long"she asked "oh...3 weeks"I said "okay you wanna start or do you wanna wait for the dad"she asked I tried so hard not to cry I dont have a dad for my baby " uh...were not together no more"I said looking down "hey it's okay lots of girls do this on there own"she said she looked at my mom "your her mom"she asked and mom nodded "and your Eleanor Calder"she said and el nodded "louis girlfriend , your really pretty"she said she smiled "aw thank you"el said "so is the baby harry"she asked I widen my eyes "uh ..no"I said "you cheated on him"she said "no! Of course not yes it's harry dont tell noone please.."i said she smiled and nodded "okay so shall we start"she asked and I nodded she layed me down and lifted my shirt up she came with a baby detector ( I don't know the name so) and a liquid thing (don't know the name of that either ) she added the liquid on me "okay so I'll try to find your baby just look at the screen over there"she said I nodded and looked at the screen "okay I can't fin-oh wait I found it.. so there's the hands , the head and the legs wanna know the gender"she asked I smiled at the screen my baby "uh."i said and looked at my mom and el they nodded I laughed "YEES please"I said she nodded "okay so it's......

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What cliffhanger? I'm so sad because suppossenly kendall and harry are a couple? is it true? I want selena and harry!Sorry please vote and comment I'll try to update as soon as I can but I do have school! So I'm not quite show wow 2 chapters in 1 day your welcome please vote? And comment?