•Five•

-Still Flashback-

Well as you could imagine, I didn't want my lights knocked out so I went along with his disgusting plan.

When people started to notice that he was holding my hand in the hallway or putting his arm around me at lunch, they started to pity me.

My friends probably knew he'd bullied me into it because I'd never been in a relationship and had always wanted to kill Aron. But here I was, acting as his girlfriend.

This was all Luke's fault. I never should have trusted him. There were a few times where I tried to "break up" with Aron and if I ever brought it up, he'd slap me. Let me tell you, it hurts.

Every spare moment was for him. He stole my life and made me his slave. He even had the nerve to try and kiss me once in front of a crowd. I kicked him and ran away, but he got his revenge later. Ouch.

Percy caught on pretty fast on what was happening. He knew I'd never date Aron on purpose. I could see it on Percy's face every time he saw us holding hands that Percy wanted to punch Aron for what he was doing. He even gave Aron a nickname (that I would later learn), Atlas. The Greek mythology titan of the sky. (Aron Sky. Get it?)

I was so busy with my homework and Atlas that now Percy and I could never hang out. It was almost as if Atlas had kidnapped me.

Eventually, Percy, Thalia and Zoë all came to my rescue. They caught Atlas slapping me in a classroom and got it on video. After the principle was shown the evidence, Atlas was expelled for good.

-End flashback-

Yikes what a nightmare. It's a good thing he didn't manage to kiss me. Because I was reserving that privilege for a certain someone by the name of per-

Um I mean what? Just ignore that. I got lost in thought. Anyway, walking down the hall and relieving that memory, it had taken a lot of will power not to cry. Thank heaven Percy saved me.

It was kinda sad though because Thalia left to go to an all girl school at the end of that year. I've only seen her a few times since. Hopefully she was coming to the P.E. Event this August.

Speaking of that... where's Percy?

Who's liking it? Dot forget to vote if you thought it was a good chapter :)

<3 Auntie Tori