•Three•

"Alright cupcakes, listen up." Coach hedge yelled at us through his megaphone.
He started to pace in front of the class as he strapped his megaphone back onto his belt, now that he had our attention.

"As you all know, the ETOPE (energetic tournament of physical education) is being held this August, here, at Goode high."

We all cheered as we received the news again.

The physical education board had been deciding wether or not to have a competition between the rival schools Goode, and Titian, otherwise called the 'Titans'.

The schools had been rivals for the longest time, and now we had a chance to prove who was the best. (Goode duh) anyway the board had decided to host the tournament here and the Tians would come to our school and compete with us in activities such as: one mile sprint, swimming, fencing and for some reason, hula hooping.

"Tomorrow will be the tryouts for who will get to compete in representation of Goode, this August. If you are interested in competing, please come to my office right now."

Now office is a strong word, I'd say more of a ball closet, but it didn't seem to matter to coach Hedge. He'd make us do twenty push-ups in a heart beat if we called it anything but his office.

After most of the kids had gotten up to sign their names on the tryout sheet, Percy came over to me in his gym clothes.

"Are you signing up for swimming?" I asked him. He was on the swim team and was a pretty decent swimmer.

"I think so. I might sign up for all of them and then they'll just put me in at least one of them." He said with a smirk. "What about you?"

"I think I may try out for the fencing one. I took a class last year and it was pretty fun."

"Cool. Let's go sign that paper."
He grabbed my arm and dragged me to the 'all mighty broom closet' where coach Hedge was giving out sign up sheets.

I signed up for fencing and Percy signed up for everything. After he'd finished, we went to sit down on the bleachers. Our hands were nearly touching but alas he didn't hold mine. If only he'd just ask me out already!

I mean it's not like I was eager for another relationship after what happened last time. Yikes what a mistake. I barely made it out of that one unscathed. Dating an abusive bully, not something I would like to ever go through again. Gosh what was I even thinking.

I'd been fourteen at the time, and was unsure wether or not Percy was the guy I liked. My main crush at the time had been Luke. Luke Castellan. He was at least three years older than me but I didn't care. We had been neighbors since I was seven and he would always watch me when my dad wasn't home.

Then he moved and changed schools. He was now going to the 'Titan school' which meant he would probably be competing in the tournament.

Hopefully I didn't embarrass myself too much in front of him.

Where was I going with this?

Oh right, my abusive relationship. Well it all started with this guy, Aron Sky. Yeesh. What a nightmare. Thank goodness Percy saved me from that disaster.

--Flash back--

How's everyone liking it so far? Don't forget to vote if you enjoyed it. Thanks!
~Auntie Tori