Prologue

I hate it here.

Just making myself fully, 100% clear; I hate this place so passionately. I never wanted to move here in the first place, so why I'm being dragged here? I have no idea.

When I was 5 years old, my father lost his life after a long battle with cancer, I was obviously to young to know what was going on and was just told "Daddy is not feeling very well, honey." The  he died and it was just Mom, my siblings Jack and Laura, and me: Mackenzie.

We moved house again, but to the other side of Florida. I was always more into playing sports with the boys at school rather then the girls playing their little games. I think Jack influenced this a lot, I was always much closer to him but I still had a very close bond to Laura..

You see after my dad died, and Mom had packed us all up and moved, she met a man. He didn't particularly like the fact she had 3 kids. Mom spent a lot of time with him and was never really home so Laura looked after me and Jack an awful lot.

Eventually my mother figured out how much of an idiot this guy was but instead of staying in Florida and moving on, she decided to pack us up once again and move us up to Texas. Texas was my favourite place, I settled in and made some new friends, I was still my tomboy self and if anything, Texas brought that out of me.

Unfortunately, when I had just turned 15, my luck turned for the worst once again. My mother had died in a tragic car crash one day on her way to work. She had gone, leaving my siblings and me to fend for ourselves. Because I was under 16, Laura became my legal guardian. We were still living in Texas and I had became very depressed, I shut the world out and lived in my own little bubble, well until two weeks ago.

The day Laura told me, her boyfriend Lucas had gotten a transfer to California and that my whole family were moving cross country over there.

So here we are, in California. Everything's a bit new but it's all aright, I still have my skateboard.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Just an introduction, yes it as a girl x girl so if you don't like that, I wouldn't read on.

Thanks

Follow, Comment, Vote

-Olivia