Chapter 7

*Felicity's POV*

At first, I thought it was the entire United States brass band giving me a private viewing of their show. Next I thought I was at a football game, with the whole crowd screaming and cheering. Then I decided I must be getting repeatedly hit with some kind of appliance, maybe a hammer? Whatever it was, I wasn't sure how much more my head could take.

Slowly, the light began to creep in, adding to my ever growing headache. I opened an eye, groaning in pity for myself and my poor head. The ceiling was white, as were the walls and I thought I was legit in hospital, or a coma at the very most. The smell was different, yet pleasantly nice, clarifying the fact I definitely wasn't at home.

What if I were at Adam's house? Would he have brought me home last night? Oh, God last night!

I have no literal memory of last night besides getting ready and Adam coming to pick me up. This must be what a hangover feels like. It was definitely a first, I always thought I was the type of girl who wouldn't go out and party, get drunk, have random sex with random guys. I'm so hoping the last one didn't happen.

Suddenly, light began to pour through the doorway. I turned to see a Kenzie carrying two glasses of water. She was wearing denim shorts, and a patched flannel shirt over a plain vest top. Her hair hadn't been straightened so it fell in blonde waves down her face.

"Good Morning.." She said almost hesitantly.

"Is it?" I said rubbing my forehead, as it ached beyond belief. "For whatever happened last night, I'm so sorry. I didn't make myself look like an idiot did I?"

She giggled slightly, but refused to make direct eye contact with me, which scared me more. Thoughts rushed through my head as to what happened last night and now drunk I actually was. "You could have been worse, I know I have been."

"Did I do anything stupid?"

This time her eyes connected with mine, they were slightly watery and had bags under them, as if she had gotten no sleep. It seemed like forever had gone by with us starring at each other before she opened her mouth and said three words I really didn't want to hear. "You kissed Adam, and Joe"

I sighed, really loud, falling backwards on Kenzie's bed. I remember the short kiss with Adam but had no recollection of kissing Joe! At the start of the night I had no intention to kiss Joe, I mean I had no feelings for him what-so-ever. Clearly drunk me had some kind of intentions.

"Hey, don't worry about it, I've kissed tons of guys while drunk at parties, it's what happens" Kenzie said shrugging her shoulders and handing me the glass of water, which can I say went down my throat in milliseconds. "Oh by the way, I texted your Mom so she wasn't worrying about you"

"Oh god I forgot about my parents!" I said standing up from the bed, noticing I was not dressed in my clothes but what must have been Kenzie's. I looked down, smiling. "And for these, I better get going though."

She smiled lightly, tucking her blonde locks behind an ear. "It's okay, see you on Monday?" She smiled, again but this time her white teeth peeped out, they were so straight. It was kind of captivating, is that weird?

"See you Monday" I confirmed. "I'll get these back to you" I said tugging at the sweatpants.

*

Monday came round again and I was feeling slightly better than I had done on the previous day. Unfortunately today I had to go to school. I walked down the corridor, passed the endless lines of blue lockers with kids stood outside each them, all living a different story. One was sat on the floor beside his locker, with his arms rested on her knees, holding onto his head. I obviously wasn't the only one who had a rough weekend. Another two freshman's were making out which wasn't a nice sight to see at 8.30am. I passed Jenna, who stood posing in a mirror attached to the side of her locker, she was stood with her stereotypical high school gang which basically consisted of the two dumbest blonde girls in the entire school, that followed Jenna's every command.