"Liar."

Please Comment and Vote~!
---

"He fucking lied to me." I said to Jungkook over the phone when Yoon and Seulgi were asleep the next morning.

"Who did?" He answered, sleepily.

"Yoongi!" I exclaimed then covered my mouth. I decided to leave the room and go to the lobby of the hotel so I wouldn't wake them up.

"Yoongi? What do you mean?"

"I met him yesterday. He didn't remember me at all. Jungkook, he promised me that he wouldn't forget me!"

"How couldn't he remember you? Even when you two weren't dating and you and I were dating, he'd try to take you away from me. It even ended up working, which I'm totally over now thanks to Jin hyung. But anyway, you were so important to him... how could he forget you?"

"He said he got into a car accident..." I told him sadly, "And the worst part is, he isn't even happy about his life. Before I had to leave, he'd always talk about how he wanted to become a famous producer in Seoul."

"What is he now?" Jungkook asked.

"A book store clerk in Daegu."

Jungkook laughed, "That's a big change."

"Shut up."

"Jimin?" Seulgi asked, looking at me. All dressed and ready for her work.

"Shit, I have to go Kookie." I said, hanging up, "Why did you leave Yoon alone in the room?"

"Sorry. I didn't mean to."

"You do this a lot, why? It's like you don't even care about Yoon or anything." I argued, getting up, walking towards the room.

"I'm sorry that I don't care about a kid who hates me." Seulgi rolled her eyes, following me.

"I'm sick of this. You know he's only three and wants to meet his other father at least once. He doesn't want a mom, but once he grows up, maybe he will. But not if you keep acting like this. Just go to your job and I'll hang out with Yoon." I said, walking into the room, shutting the door on her.

"Appa..." Yoon said, sitting up and rubbing his eyes.

"Hey, Yoon." I smiled, sitting on his bed.

"You didn't read me a bed time story last night." He pouted.

"I didn't bring a book with me, I'm sorry. It's my fault, I forgot." I ruffled his hair.

Yoon whined, "I want a book."

"If you're a good boy, I'll get you one."

"I'll be one!" He shouted.

"Good boy." I said, pulling out his clothes that were matching with me.

"Appa, that's lame. I want swag clothes. Matching with you isn't swag." Yoon tsked and shook his head.

He really is Yoongi's son...

I chuckled, "Just let me match with you for a day." I started getting him dressed.

"Okay..."

~

We walked into the book store and that's when I remembered.

Fuck...

Min fucking Yoongi works here.

"Uh, Yoon... let's go to another book store." I said, picking him up.

"But Appa!" He whined, "We're already here! And I heard they have a good kid section!"

"How would you know that?"

Yoon pointed at a kid, "I heard him talking about it."

I sighed, "Okay. But let's hurry up."

"Ah, it's you." I turned around to see Yoongi.

"Yes. I'm me. You're you." I said.

He chuckled, "Are you here to buy a book for your son? I could help."

"It's fine, I can look for it myself."

"Let ahjussi help. He has the same name as appa so I already feel closer to him." Yoon sighed.

"That's why you called me appa." Yoongi chuckled.

Yoon nodded, "Yup!"

Yoongi started to walk to the kid section and I followed, carrying Yoon.

"Did that Yoongi guy die or something? Is that why he doesn't know his other father?" Yoongi asked me making Yoon gasp, "Oh sorry..."

I rolled my eyes and shook my head as Yoongi started to look for a good book for Yoon, "No. He's not dead. Not at all."

"But he's about to be." I mumbled under my breath out of anger.

"If he isn't dead. Why doesn't your son know him?"

"My name is Min Yoonjung not 'your son' and appa's name is Park Jimin!" Yoon exclaimed.

"I see you didn't give Yoonjung your last name. And if your ex had the same name as me, you must've named him after his father. You must've really loved your ex... what happened anyway?" Yoongi stated, taking out a book from the shelf.

"We left each other. He turned out to be a huge liar and honestly, I still haven't gotten over him. But I'm dating someone else to get over him because I found out he's a big fatass liar." I glared at Yoongi.

"Was he fat? And why are you glaring at me? Just cause I have the same name doesn't make me him."

"No! He wasn't fat! He was just a fatass liar! And sorry, I'm not meaning to take it out on you." I said. Yes, I was taking it out on Yoongi but that's because I was talking about him.

But he didn't know that...

"Appa! Bad word!" Yoon nagged.

I chuckled, "Alright. Alright."

"I found a good book. I read this one to my nephew." Yoongi said, giving the book to me.

"Thank you for helping." I said, bowing and since Yoon was in my arms, he technically bowed too.

"Yay!" Yoon shouted, laughing.

Yoongi smiled, "You're the first people I'm glad to help."

My face heatened up, "T-thanks. We'll go buy this now." I said.

"I'll check it out for you." Yoongi took the book and went to the cash register.

I paid and smiled, "It was nice meeting you." Again.... "I guess I won't see you again, bye."

"Wait! Why wouldn't I see you again?"

"Well I don't live here..."

Yoon pouted, "I wanna play with Ahjussi."

"I get off work at five. I'm not available today or tomorrow but on Friday I am.I'll give you my phone number so Yoon can play with me."

"You don't look like you're good with kids." I said.

"I'm probably not. But I'll try." Yoongi said.

"Fine." I said and we exchanged numbers.

"Yay! I get to play with ahjussi!" Yoon jumped in my arms and held onto me.

"Yes... yes you do." I sighed once again. Not really wanting to face Yoongi if he doesn't remember me.

I tried hard not to tear up in front of Yoon. I didn't want to worry him.

I didn't want to worry myself either.

---
Please Comment and Vote~