Mamoru

I smile as Mamoru and I walk aimlessly through the crowded park. The mid-summer sun beats down on everyone and children run around having water fights.

By some miracle I managed to drag my husband out of the comforts of our bed and to the park for a picnic.

"This looks like as good a place as any, right sweetheart?" He asks as he lays down the picnic blanket.

"This is perfect," I grin and sit down with him under the shade of the large tree.

Luckily for him I'd packed lots of food and I am more than happy that none of it goes to waste.

"That was delicious," Mamoru smiles and kisses my cheek. "Now, ya don't mind if I have a nap do ya?" He gives me his typical smirk and I can't help but roll my eyes as I nod- the small smile on my lips inevitable.

"Fine, but not too long, okay?"

"Yeah, yeah, I heard it all before." I giggle and stretch my legs out for him to lay down.

My eyes rest on my sleeping husband and I smile as I run my fingers through his hair before directing my gaze to the families enjoying quality time together.

That's what I want.

I think to myself before looking back down.

My heart flutters at the thought of Mamoru and I having children. He'd make a fantastic dad.

*

"Mamoru can we talk about something?" I ask hesitantly and lift my head from his broad chest.

"What is it?" He raises a brow and shifts slightly- allowing me to sit up a little in bed.

"I've been thinking this for a while.. But I want to grow with you, I want to start a family.." I trail off, my heart beating erratically.

We've never talked about starting a family so I have no idea where he stands on the matter.

"Oh sweetheart," he chuckles and pulls me on top of him. "If that's what ya want why didn't ya say something earlier?"

I feel my face heat up, "I didn't know if you'd want it so I was too scared to say anyth-" I try to explain but I get cut off by Mamoru's lips on mine.

"I'd love to start a family with you," he smiles as he looks up into my eyes.