Eisuke

I giggled as I walked into the penthouse suite. I'd just come back from a bar with Sakiko and Chisato, and maybe I was a bit drunk. All the guys turned to look at me in surprise.

I hiccuped another laugh as I walked closer. "Jeez! Cat got'cha tongue?" I blurted out. I lifted my finger to tell them a drunk lady was nothing ogle at until I felt large hands scoop me up.

"I thought I told you not to get drunk if I'm not there?" Eisuke growled into my ear. I gulped and looked up at him.

I couldn't help but pout; he made me feel like a  teenage girl who'd been caught sneaking out. "I was only having some fun," I muttered as he placed me down onto the mattress.

Mm. It's so warm and soft.

I yawned and suddenly felt sleep starting to take over.

"Let's get you to bed," Eisuke sighed as he started unbuttoning my blouse. After he slipped it off he stopped. "What the hell is this?"

I opened my eyes at his now angry voice.

Oh yeah..

"Me, Sakiko and Chisato got matching tattoos, isn't it pretty?" I grinned and looked down at the small rose tattoo just above my hip. I'd gotten it this evening so the tattoo still had cling film protecting it.

"How dare someone defile your body like this?" He growled. "They shouldn't have even touched you, do they not know that you're my woman?"

I shrunk back, I didn't like angry Eisuke. Sure I'd seen him mad, annoyed, frustrated but I hated seeing him angry.

He dipped his head back and pinched the bridge of his nose. "Listen to me, in no uncertain terms, are you to ever drink without me with you, okay?" He asked seriously, his eyes never leaving mine.

His voice and actions had definitely sobered me up and I nodded in response.

Note to self: SERIOUSLY. Never drink without Eisuke.

"Do you not like it?" I asked quietly after a long moment of silence.

Eisuke's usual smirk returned, "it's sexy as hell, and I can't wait to kiss all over it." He teased.

My face flushed a deep red, I brought my hands up to cover it, okay maybe I was still a little tipsy.

Just as I was collecting my jumbled thoughts large hands wrapped around my wrist, gently pulling them away from my face.

I opened my eyes to find Eisuke mere centimeters from my face. I gasped softly and Eisuke closed the gap between our lips and kissed me softly. I'd just opened my mouth, ready to let him deepen the kiss before he pulled back.

"Bed time," he smirked and moved back to remove my jeans. He tucked me in and just as I was dropping off I felt a dip in the mattress and Eisuke pull me towards him.