Ota

"When did you get this?" Ota's curious voice asked when he looked at the freshly healed bird tattoo on my rib cage.

Suddenly feeling self conscious to be laying naked beside my boyfriend I pulled the sheets higher up my chest.

"About a month ago," I replied.

"I like it, it suits you." He declared and kissed it before pulling my back against his chest. I fell asleep shortly after that with Ota stroking up and down the length of my arm.

I woke up at 8am the next morning.

Ugh. Work.

Careful not to wake Ota I got ready and left. The day went quickly with the only issue being Erica's constant reprimands for such menial tasks.

I waved goodbye to Chisato and Sakiko who left for the employee dormitories while I went up to the 51st floor of the hotel.

"Hey Baba, have you seen Ota?" I asked as I stepped out of the lift.

"Yeah, he left a few hours ago, he asked me to tell you to meet him at his studio," Baba winked and my face started hearing up.

With a small nod I turned on my heel and got back into the elevator. It was only a short taxi ride and walk to Ota's studio and once I got their I was buzzed in almost immediately.

He must've been waiting for me.

I smiled as I waited for my gorgeous blonde haired boyfriend to open the door. He did seconds later and pulled me in.

"Finally," he said in a relieved sigh and hugged me. After the quick embrace Ota pulled me further inside. "I needed me muse again," he told me over his shoulder as he pulled me to the bedroom.

My eyes widen at the thought of what was going to happen.

"Let me paint you." He said pleadingly.

"I- I don't know Ota.. I don't like the idea of other people having paintings of me."

"I'll keep it here, I promise. I wouldn't want anyone looking at you anyway. You're mine." He states with a small pout.

I gave in at that moment, "okay, you can paint me." I smile.

"Brilliant, put this on." He tells me and hands me a Victoria's Secret bag. I frown slightly and look inside the bag. All I could see was red lace.

I hesitantly take he bag into the bathroom and put it on. Now my outfit consisted of matching red lace lingerie. I shyly stepped out of the bathroom to find Ota had set up his easel and paints at the foot of the bed.

"Wow." He mutters, his eyes wide as he stares at me, "this is going to be amazing." He smiles and takes my hand. "Just lay in bed and half cover your body with the sheets, make sure to keep that tattoo visible though," he instructed and I did as he said. The rest of the evening went by fast, with Ota and I talking about tons of different things while he painted me.