Baba

"Baba?" I called as I closed the door to his suite.

"Just in here," he answered and I followed his voice to the kitchen. He stood over the stove stirring what looked like stir fry when turned to look at me.

"Baba.. I have something to show you, but you need to promise not to freak out or whatever." Baba placed the wooden spatula onto the counter and turned the heat off.

"Carry on.." He trailed off.

"Okay, so you know how today is a year since we first met?" He nodded, a smile appearing on his face. "Well... Sakiko and Chisato convinced me to get something to commemorate it. So-" I took a deep breath, "-I got this." I say and pull off my cardigan to reveal a tattoo of a gun with flowers coming out of the barrel on my forearm.

Baba stared at my arm for a short moment then started walking over. He held my arm in his hands and inspected the cling film covered tattoo.

"You remember this?" He chuckled.

"I thought I was going to die, of course I remember it." I giggled at the memory that seemed funny now.

"I like it," he finally concluded. I smiled brightly and pecked his cheek.

"I was hoping you would."

Why had I been scared? I had nothing to worry about.

I helped Baba make dinner and soon enough we were sat at the table enjoying the flavorful stir fry.

After we were both full I took the played back through to the kitchen and washed up.

Once I was finished I joined Baba on the sofa and we turned on a movie. I smiled as watched Baba tracing the outline of the tattoo with his fingertips. He looked up at me and began placing soft kisses all over it.

"Baba.." I whispered, my cheeks had started heating up and my heart sped us with every kiss.

"How rude of me," he mumbled and began moving his lips up my arm inch by inch. I shuddered in anticipation but kept my eyes glued to his.

Using little force Baba moved me so I was laying underneath him. His lips moved over my neck and he nuzzled into me. I closed my eyes unable to say no to him.

Baba's hands found mine and he slowly intertwined our fingers before lifting them onto the arm rest of the couch.

"You look so beautiful," he whispered above me. This only made me shy and looked away from to hide my blush. Baba detached his left hand from mine and used it to lift my chin up before placing his lips on mine in a slow passionate kiss.