~9

Legend

My phone starts ringing, waking me up out my sleep. I'm sleepy cause me and Ny were up a few hours fucking. Then Lexis and Lauren did. It was horrible. I look at my I grab it and answer.

"Hello" I say sitting up.

"Turn on the tv man" Christian says. I grab the remote and press the power button. I wait for the tv to fully respond before going to the news channel. The anchor is talking so I unmute the tv.

"A housefire in New York has a family mourning the lost of their youngest son Ryan Peterson" She says. The screen switches to a news crew in New York.

"Yes Dalia, I'm here with the brother of Mr. Peterson" She says. "You say you went to check on him this morning?" She asks.

"Yeah, we were going to take my mom out for her birthday, and when I got here the fire department was here, and when I asked what happened, he said a pot was left on the stove which caused the fire" He says lowly. I smile. Mission Accomplished.

"Now they know how we feel" I say.

"Hell yeah" Christian says. I cut the tv off, and head into the bathroom.

"I'm gonna call you later unless we hang out" I say hanging up. I shower then head to my bag with my clothes in it. I throw on a Black tee and some Grey Joggers then slide into my Black slides and brush my teeth. I grab my phone, and head downstairs. I walk in the kitchen and see all them talking.

"Hey ma" D.J says stuffing his face with pancakes. 

"Hey" I say grabbing his hands. "Let's try eating with a fork" I grab the fork from beside his plate. I clean his right hand off and hand him the fork. I clean his left hand and look at him.

"I guess" He says using the fork like a normal person. I lean on the island and look at the three grown ups.

"Morning" I say smiling.

"Morning my ass" Lauren says glaring at me. She looks at Nylah who looks at me.

"What?" I ask looking at Nylah.

"She's not too happy with you" She says snickering.

"I ain't even do anything tho" I say defensively.

"Oh really?" Lauren asks. Lexis just looks around. She is no help.

"What did I do?" I ask. She grabs a newspaper from the counter and hits me with it. "Ouch"

"Didn't I tell y'all no fucking in my house?" She asks.

"Is that a rhetorical question?" I ask.

"No"

"Well technically no" I say stepping back. She looks at Nylah.

"You didn't mommy" Nylah says. Lauren looks at Lexis who looks at us.

"What?" Lexis asks.

"Did I or Did I not say-" Lexis cuts her off.

"I'm not in it" She says.

"It was her fault" Nylah says hitting me.

"You not about to lie on me Nylah" I say hitting her in the thigh.

"Well no fucking in my house or y'all two gone get fucked up" Lauren says. She hits Lexis then walks out.

"Now when I hit you back it's a whole 'nother story Lauren" Lexis says following after her. I look at Nylah and she smirks at me.

"Last time you made that face at me I had you calling me daddy, you better quit" I say. She rolls her eyes and walks over to me.

"Today's Wednesday" She says. I just look at her.