~ 3

Legend

"Baby get up, I wanna go to iHop" I hear Nylah say. I grab her ass and move a bit before falling back asleep. "Please daddy" She says moving her hands in my head.

I roll on my back and look up at her.

"You really wanna go?" I ask.

"Yes" She says like a lil kid. I lay there for a minute before groaning and sitting up.

"Aight, go get ready, and I'll get me and DJ straight" I say. She smiles and moves to my level before kissing me.

She breaks it and pecks my lips again. "I got him baby, just get ready" She says. I roll over and groan again.

"I'm tired as hell" I say.

"I'm hungry and since you're doing this, I owe you" She says. "I love you baby"

"I love you too" I smiling at her. She smiles and heads into the bathroom. I swear I love her cute ass.

I sit up and wipe my face before grabbing my phone. I look through my texts notifications and see that Brayden texted me.

Brayden👌🏽👊🏽: Dad said bring a overnight bag for DJ.

I roll my eyes and get up. I head into the hall bathroom and prepare to shower.

Once I finish, I head back to my room and see Nylah laying on the bed on FaceTime.

"You don't look ready to me" I say heading into my closet.

I put on a grey Nike sports bra, and Grey Polo boxers.

"I was face timing Ari" She says walking in my closet.

"What she want?" I ask grabbing a denim pair of Saint Laurent jeans. I also grab a plain Red Polo tee and pick my Flu Game 12's to go with it.

I put my outfit on, and grab my Black Fendi belt to match.

"Mommy, Auntie London said we going to get pancakes" DJ says running in my room.

"Yeah we are lil man, go brush your teeth" I say to him.

"Okay" He says running out.

"AND QUIT THAT RUNNING" I yell.

"Okay" He says. Him running in the house scares the shit out of me sometimes.

"I'm gonna go pack DJ's bag for tonight then check on London downstairs" I say kissing her cheek.

"Okay" she says pulling two dresses out. I head to DJ's room, grab a dinosaur book bag out his closet and fill with his stuff for the night. I then go downstairs and London is sitting on the couch watching Maury.

"I hate you" She says glaring at me.

"Why?" I ask.

"You and Nylah upstairs fucking and I'm trying to sleep" She says.

"I warned you" I say smiling slyly. She hits me and goes back to watching tv. While the ending credits start rolling Ny and DJ come downstairs.

"We're ready" DJ says. I laugh at his enthusiasm and get up.

We get in my Blacked out Range and Lo sits in the back.

We pull up to iHop and walk in. London and DJ sit on the opposite side of me and Nylah.

Once we order, we start to talk.

"So when's this nigga gonna make his appearance?" I ask.

"When we get there" She says.