Author's Note

Synopsis

"This is always the hardest part...accepting that I can't fix everything."

(K2M35.316DW:P3)

Kira to Marcus, Ch 35 Pg 316, Dan Wells: (Ruins) Partials Series 3

I have always loved writing. I used to write all the time in school. I love to write as a outlet for stress. It relaxes me. This is only one of many stories I have written.

This is my first time writing on here though so I ask that you please be respectful in your criticism. I am warning you ahead of time that Spelling, Grammar and Punctuation errors may occur. I apologize ahead of time. :)  I have a full time job, plus I have a dog that requires extensive love and care. I will try to update my stories frequently. Please be Patient!! If it is taking to long please to do not hesitate to comment and leave feedback. I would love for you to read my writing; vote and comment until your hearts are content.

THIS IS FICTION WORK. NAMES, CHARACTERS, BUSINESSES, PLACES, EVENTS AND INCIDENTS ARE EITHER A PRODUCT OF THE AUTHOR'S IMAGINATION OR USED IN A FICTITIOUS MANNER. ANY RESEMBLANCE TO ACTUAL PERSONS OR EVENTS IS COINCIDENTAL. ANY AND ALL PHOTOS ARE NOT THE AUTHOR'S PROPERTY ALL CREDIT GOES TO THE INTERNET, GOOGLE AND PINTEREST. 

PLEASE DO NOT COPY OR DISTRIBUTE ANY OF THIS WRITTEN MATERIAL IN PART OR IN WHOLE. ANY CONTENT EXTRACTED  MANIPULATED, OR DISTRIBUTED IS UNACCEPTABLE WITHOUT THE WRITTEN CONSENT OF THE AUTHOR. TO DO ANY IS PLAGIARISM. PLAGIARISM IS PUNISHABLE BY LAW: YOU COULD BE FINED FROM $50,000-$250,000 or IMPRISONED UP TO 10 YEARS.

ANY FEEDBACK THAT IS HARMFUL, MALICIOUS OR INSENSITIVE WILL BE REPORTED AND DELETED IMMEDIATELY. 

This book is about a young girl who has so far grown up in a orphanage. One day when Fate intervenes she is taken to a new place where things aren't what they seem and living in the shadows doesn't seem to bad when you are on the inside looking out. This new place has advanced technology and freedoms. For a young girl growing up it can be pretty scary. She has a lot to learn and often tumbles into trouble. After a time with Fate and her husband Asher the young girl is taken to the Estate they run that houses children from bad homes and backgrounds. The Estate if you could call it that trains these kids to do things no one else would or could. Up to this point they've done everything they were ever asked. However the young girl begins to change the teams dynamics. The team has always felt grateful to Fate and Asher for taking them in. Now they are faced with new challenges and feelings they've never felt before.

P.s. The little girl doesn't have a name for several chapters. Because she doesn't speak and for a long time no one cares enough to ask or give her one. :(

WARNING:

This book does contain scenes of violence, abuse, fighting, killing and theft. However outrageous the scenes may seem there is a reason. 

IT IS SUPPOSED TO BE DRAMATICALLY CRAZY OR COOL! :)

Enjoy.