New School

Jesse's POV: Today, I transfer into a brand, new school. Both of us were excited. And also, our old friend, Petra goes to that school.

~Time skip

Petra show us around the school and gave us our schedule. Here's my schedule:

8:30-9:50  Sword fighting skills

9:55-11:15 Potions

11:20-12:10 Crafting skills

12:10-1:05 Lunch

1:10-2:10 Crafting skills (continues)

2:15-3:30 Enchanting Class

The bell ring and I went to my first period.

Lukas' POV: Today there's going to be a new student in class. "Okay, class, settle down. Today, we have a new student. Welcome, Jesse" said Gabriel. The whole class saw a girl with a golden hair clip in her black hair and green, emerald eyes. "Lukas, why don't you pair up with Jesse?" "Sure." Jesse sit and she was really quite. I wonder why.

~Skip Time

At lunch, I was sitting with my group, The Ocelots. The Ocelots are the most popular group on campus. I see Jesse going at a table and sitting with... Petra?! Why was Jesse sitting with her?

Petra's POV: Jesse sit right next to me and ask me, "Do you know that blond hair guy sitting at that table?" I turn around and see the Ocelots' table. "Oh, that's Lukas. He's the leader of the Ocelots. Why? You thinks he's cute?" "No! I wasn't asking that question!"XD I see Axcel and Olivia walking toward us. "Who's this?" Olivia ask. "The name is Jesse." "I'm Olivia and this is Axcel." It was pretty great for Jesse to meet Axcel and Olivia since she only have me as a friend.

See you guys later. BYE!!!