"Have a granola bar please." I shrug and walk to the kitchen to get it.

"Okay, now I have to go." I say. I pick up my textbooks and look to Harry who's eyeing me. "What?"

"Are you okay carrying the textbooks and binders?"

"Yes Harry, I will be fine." I say. I peck his lips and head to the door.

"Be careful please." Harry shouts behind me.

"I will!"

~

During my exam I peed a total of 5 times. My teacher gave me looks like I was cheating, then he looked to my bump and his eyes softened.

Currently now I'm walking back to my car. "May?" I hear a voice call behind me. I turn around and see Cody. "Hey." He leans against my car.

"Hello." I offer with a smile.

"How are you doing?" He asks kindly.

"Good, yourself?"

"Good. How's the baby?"

"Good. It likes to move." He chuckles.

"Haven't found out the gender yet?"

"The 15th we are." I say. "So now, I say it."

"I can see." A smile forms on his lips. "I gotta run but we need to catch up."

"Yeah. Just uh text me." Cody nods and soon walks away. I get into my car and turn on the AC. I'm sweating my fucking non existing balls off.

***

"Hey babe." Harry greets me as I walk into our bedroom. I put my stuff down and take out comfy clothes to wear.

I'm so tired.

"Hi." I greet tiredly. "I'm going to take a shower." Harry nods and I walk away.

~

A towel is around me and I walk back into Harry's and I's room. He's on his phone texting or something.

His eyes glance up at me a smile goes on his lips.

"Look away please." I say. His eyebrow raises.

"Why?"

"Because." I say.

"Because...?" Harry chuckles. "Babe are you self cautious around me again?"

I'm always self cautious.

"No." I lie. "I just don't like to be looked at when I change." Plus I haven't shaved in two weeks so my legs have stubble's and down there isn't the most shaved. It's hard to when you have this extra weight on you. The only thing I can shave is my underarms.

"May," Harry says moving at the end of the bed. "When you're pushing our child out you know there a chance you can poop on the table." I cringe.

"That's why you'll be up where I am." I say.

"But I wanna see."

"Not when I can poop on the table!" I say with wide eyes. "Plus you'll be scared seeing a child come out of me. You'll never want to have sex with me again."

"Fine." Harry huffs. "But just change."

"Then don't look at me." His hands rest on my hips and he looks up at me.