ppart 5

i sat on the mattress and began crying I'm week and pathetic what is there to cry about i may have been kidnapped but i didn't even have a life to start with. i scrunched myself into a ball in the corner of the mattress and stayed there. after about an hour i herd the door creek open but i didn't look up in the hope that if i didn't look at them they would walk back out but they didn't. i felt the mattress dip slightly so i lifted my head and saw niall had came in and sat on the mattress. he looked guilty and sorry, then he gently said "have you been crying " i slowly sat up and nodded. he then looked down at his feet and mumbled "i am sorry i never thought they would treat you like this." "w--why ---a---re y---you being --s---so nice to me" i stutter. he looked so shocked but then said " i never meant to be mean to you and i don't like it when the others are but you know i cant do anything, you have seen how scary they can get" i nodded my head and then began crying again. "hey please don't cry i hate seeing you cry" he then opened his arms up and hugged me. to my surprise i hugged him back and layed my head on his shoulder he smelt like pop and pizza which was odd but nice.he pulled me onto his lap and began to rock me like a small child. for some reason i felt safe with him and i began to fall asleep. i felt myself being placed onto the mattress and the blanket was pulled over my body , it was nice and warm then niall brushed my hair away from my face and kissed my forehead then the door creaked closed and i fell into a dreamless sleep.

niall pov

i was told by liam to go check on sam and to make sure she was well. as i opened the door to the room she was in i could hear her crying, it was horrid i apologized to her and she seemed very surprised i feel so guilty and pathetic i just stood there and let the others abuse her but i cant go against them, they are my family and if i didn't have them i would have no one. she began to cry again so i hugged her, i just had to i hate seeing her cry. surprisingly she hugged back and cried into my shoulder, i rocked her gently on my knee until she fell asleep then i had to go back upstairs to the boys. when i walked into the games room liam was sat there waiting for me, he was wearing jeans and a t shirt with a leather jacket but he looked odd as he wasn't wearing any footwear. he stood up and asked if sam was alright i just nodded my head then sat myself down infront of the tv. how can they act normal when that poor girl is locked down there suffering.i wish i could go down there again and set her free. I'm too scared to do that tho as the boys would be mad and i get scared of them allot. well apart from zayn as he just stands and watches like i do and i know he dislikes the fact we kidnapped her.

sam pov

i slowly opened my eyes and was greeted by louis and his horrid face OK so not horrid but i dislike it. he grabbed my by the hair and pulled me onto my feet then said that liam wanted to speak with me so i had to stand and wait for liam to enter the room but after 5 minuets i got tired and sat down facing the door but at that moment a red faced liam barged into the room and began shouting "you stupid girl what have you done to niall he wont talk to any of us and he was last with you WHAT HAVE YOU DONE " at this point his face was pushed up to my face i began to shake and i pushed myself against the wall he just kept shouting at me i began crying so he slapped me but then i herd niall shouting at him it was too much i put my hands over my ears and closed my eyes, after about 10 minuets i felt someone touching my arm so i began to shake but then the person said "shh its alright its just me" it was niall and he then gave me a big hug and i hugged back as he makes me feel a bit safer but then i saw his face he had scratches all over his cheeks and a black eye i gasped and he just told me it would all be OK soon i wonder what he meant by that can i actually trust him. now i feel a little guilty as i have no plans to stay where i am ,as soon as i get the chance I'm running away to live my life my way i just hope it would come sooner.

heya im back and i shall update more frequently hope you liked this chapter your all awesome im glad someone likes my writing