why kidnap me - gang one direction

hi I'm Sam, I'm a 13 year old girl who lives with her auntie and uncle in a small town house  i have to live with them as sadly when i was four my mum and dad left me on their door step in the pouring rain. they hate me and show me no love .i work down at the small local bakery as i have to get my own money to live. i have to pay rent, feed myself and buy all my own clothes. it was a Friday night and as i couldn't sleep i decided to go for a late night walk around the town. i had put on my new pair of jeans and a plain black hoodie, i had pulled the hood up so i couldn't be seen then i began to walk around getting as far away from the house as i dared hoping that one day i will never have to go back to that cold dull building they call home.

i was walking down the street minding my own business when i herd a faint screech i turned around but nothing was there nothing just darkness. i carried on walking it began to get darker and darker, i turned around the small street corner and saw an outline of a van. i increased  my walking speed and carried on down the street all of a sudden i herd footsteps. they where coming coming after me getting quicker and quicker, closer and closer. i began to jog lightly i didn't want any one to catch me. i then sped up getting faster and faster then i made the fatal mistake i turned my head to see who was behind me and i saw two hooded figures running after me as i turned around i didn't realize i had reached the bottom of a cold smelly alleyway where there where another two hooded figures waiting for me. they grabbed me from the waist and held me tight i wiggled and squirmed to loosen their grip but it didn't work. i became still so that they would think i had given up they then started to loosen their grip on me that's when i did it i kicked the tallest one on the shin he yelped out in pain and i began to run but i wasn't so lucky as one of them caught me up and pulled me over his shoulder i kicked and screamed but he wouldn't let go yet another one placed a cloth over my mouth i instantly knew what he had done i held my breath  for as long as i could but it was no use i took a deep breath and the strong chemicals slowly filled my lungs. i began seeing black spots in my eyes as i started to cry, i couldn't hear any thing it was like the whole world was mute i felt all my muscles start to relax and then i began to fall into a deep deep sleep the last thing i remember was being thrown into the back of a slowly moving van.

hiya readers this is the start of yet another story i decided to write please comment what you think and please note one direction are not famous in this story and not all details will be correct but that's why it is called a fan fic :) i will try to update twice a week  thanks for reading your all amazing.