part9

sam pov

I woke up crying again, I hate it my head hurts all the time and I feel so lost. who truly am I, im not a loved daughter or a free person I am trapped stuck in here forever with a group of random guys. this is all still too confusing, they said they kidnapped me because of my father but I haven't seen him in 13 years how do they know what I look like this is all just a massive mess. niall and louis are nice and helped me but they won't let me go and niall stopped talking to me. im still scared of harry and liam as they hurt me and they shout at me. liam is annoying as he is nice to me for a bit then just ignores me. I suppose I should be used to it as it isn't going to change anything any time soon.  louis did come and check on me and gave me some food but I miss my friend so much im so lonely down here all day. so far all I can think is everything and everyone will leave me eventually so why should I let any one get close to me I have decided not to tell them anything about me as they will just use it against me. I saw the mug that louis had put on a small table so I picked it up and drank the tea inside of it. I guess Im destined to be in this hell for the rest of time.

zayn pov

why cant we just go back to the way we used to be, just the 5 of us guys living a care free life. I was happy then but now we have to hide sam and we are always on edge hell I hear harry and liam fight nearly every night and they never normally fight. I am fed up of this why cant everything go back to normal. I no longer feel happy and relaxed in the house we are out at a bar drinking and I haven't seen any of them ever this mad it is pathetic I dont know who sam is or what she has to do with liam but is it all worthwhile we are all going to fall out if this keeps going on.

harry pov

I walked into liams room reddy to confront him as I cant take it anymore, if sam is to be treated nicely im leaving why she should be treated nicely is a mystery. its time liam chose  one of us its me or her not both

................................................................................................

ok so new update sorry it took so long but I couldnt think of anything will update better next week :) thankyou for reading and im glad you have enjoyed readin this. your all amazing