the truth

Liam pov

Its hard to connect to a sibling that you share nothing in common with so how can I connect with a sibling that I treated badly , a sibling who doesn't even know who I am, it seems impossible. People say children take after their parents and the way I've acted makes it seem true but I don't want to be like them, I don't want to be cold hearted, dangerous or darn rite evil.  I just want love and people I care for around me so why was I so set on treating her badly its like my mind didn't even consider her or the future we could have but now, well now I regret everything, everyone is a total wreck and its all my stupid fault . Why couldn't I have been nice, told her the truth, gotten to know her I could have been a decent brother but Instead I became this monster dragging my closest friends down with me I'm such a bad person I hope there is a way to make this all ok, to be happy again, that's still real rite? this is all such a mess if it wasn't for me she wouldn't be so scared, she wouldn't be in a strange place, she wouldn't be running, I guess I'm the one to make this right but how well that I have no clue. do I go locate them, then what? Do I then tell the truth and expect hugs and forgiveness ha that's not going to happen I'm not stupid but what if one of the others tells her sure maybe she wouldn't believe at first but at least she would listen, I guess that's what I have to do. I have to tell the guys and then get one of them to tell her.  I call Niall again and try to explain why all this happened I cant go into detail I just cant it hurts too much but I tell him the important facts to pass onto Sam, he is shocked but agrees to tell her the message and well then its up to her if she wants to try sort this mess out.

Niall pov

After a while Liam calls me back, his tone has changed its softer he sounds almost vulnerable its weird , he's never been the one sounding weak, he has always been the strong one to hold us together like the strong almighty leader he is. He tells me the reasoning behind the capture of Sam and the bad treatment of her, who would  have thought she's his sister, like wow mind blown  but I still don't understand how he could treat her so poorly. Well the answer he gave was that he wanted so sort of stupid revenge for how he was treated in the past by their parents and because his jealousy of her normal life she had. This all did slightly confuse me but Liam has never told any of us anything about him so it must be important. I agreed to try tell Sam what he had said but poor girl this is going to confuse her so much I mean to find out you have a brother you have never met is one thing but for that brother to then kidnap you and scare you is a whole different thing. The last thing Liam said before hanging up the phone was that he would be waiting at home for her if she wants him. This is all so messed up but if she was to agree to talk with him they could sort this whole mess out and we could be a normal ish happy family. ok so I know this isn't a fairy tale but who knows maybe it can be real we all do deserve a happy ending don't we?

Sam pov

I can't believe what I'm being told Niall sat me down and told me I have a brother, a brother, that monster is my brother , how, why, it seems so surreal. All those times when I was younger when I wished for an older brother to fight for me to help me when I was in trouble to comfort me when I was sad but no I never got that wish. now I have that yet I find out the brother actually is a beast who wanted to hurt me, are all brothers like that, all scaring their siblings wanting to make more hell, why me, why now ,what have I done to deserve all of this? Its so much to take in, Liam is my brother and Niall is the one to tell me this, the ass couldn't even tell me himself then I find out he wants me to go back to that house to talk with him, does he expect some type of happy ending ha that's not happening why sould I go back there to hell and let him hug me let him get close to me its all a trap  now I know brothers are evil. But wait what if this is my shot at happiness that's what I want don't I, I have always dreamed of a family, a place where I am safe that could be with him but how do I trust them I can't can I? Niall seems to think its a good idea and he's wanting to go back to the warmth of his home I understand that's where he is safe where he is loved but can I truly have that, I really don't know. may be I should meet with him and try I know I will be safe Niall and Zayn will be there they wouldn't let anything happen to me I don't think, I trust them. I think I can do this but there's so many thoughts and emotions happening,  my head just keeps spinning. my eyes they have gone all fuzzy, my head, I feel so weird, its all to much for me, I cant hear anything, my ears have gone funny, I feel like I'm falling, down and down, everything is pitch black and silent.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

I always get annoyed when someone doesn't upload regularly and what do I go and do wow I'm so bad, although to be honest this to me doesn't seem such a good plot sorry I twisted it and didn't write more I'm trying to end this book on a high note so I'm not sure how much is left to go ahahaha thanks for reading I will try update more hope u enjoy and please do comment, your opinions are wanted :D