Chapter twenty-seven

Harry's pov

I woke up a bit disorientated, but I knew exactly where I was, and what happened. I had my eyes still closed, not wanting to be fully awake just yet. People would give me this concerned and pitiful look, which I always had hated. I didn't want to see anyone, and if I could let that happen, then I would.

Niall was the reason I was here. Well, not technically, but in some sort of way, he was. I didn't know what to feel towards him at this point. Was I mad? Was I sad? Was I dissapointed?
Probably all three.

I didn't get it though. Why did he leave? The last time I saw him, we had an argument, but we made it up a few seconds after. Still, I couldn't get rid of the feeling it had something to do with me.

I knew Niall wasn't 'missing'. The guy could punch you so hard, you would hate yourself for even looking dirty at him. I believe Niall was capable of doing that, I never saw him do a thing of the sort, but nevertheless I knew nobody could mess with Niall without the chance of escaping from a broken nose.

He ran away. That was the only option. Why? I don't know. To where? I don't know. All I knew was that he was gone for two days now. That was probably why he didn't text me back. I knew it was weird I thought about that right now, but it was nagging my subconsciousness.

Hold on.

I opened my eyes and saw nobody was in the room with me. Good. I looked over to the little nightstand beside my bed, but found nothing there. Of course. Well, I guess it's time to let them know I'm up.

I pressed the red button that laid beside me and after a few minutes a nurse came in with a doctor.

"Hello, mister Styles. Do you know where you are?" Oh god he probably thought I was delusional.

"Yes." I said in a sarcastic tone. He didn't seem to pick up on it though.

"Do you know what happened to you, why you came here?"

That made me flinch, because of course I knew. My whole world was crashing down, that's the reason I was here .

"Y-yes." I muttered.

"Okay, good. I'm going to listen to your heart and come back in an hour. If everything is normal you are free to go. Nurse Hudson will let your friends know you are awake." He walked over to me and listened to my heart. I tried to steady my breathing and relax myself, I was eager to go home. After he was satisfied, he wrote something down and wanted to walk away, but I had a question.

"Sir? Where are my clothes and personal belongings?" I asked him as nice as I could. I didn't like the guy. I was almost twenty, not two.

"Nurse Hudson gave them to your friends. Try to relax, mister Styles." With that, he gave me a nod and walked off.

I heard a knock on the door and saw nurse Hudson walk in with Louis, Liam and Zayn, to my dismay. Why was Zayn here?

"Harry! Are you okay?!" Louis shouted, and I flinched again, straddled by the loud noise.

"Sir, I told you to stay calm." Nurse Hudson said sternly. Louis nodded and she left. I didn't expect him to listen to her, but he did.

"How are you feeling, Harry?" He asked, his voice calm now. He ran his hand up my arm, wanting to sooth me, but I was feeling rather uncomfortable. Niall used to do that to me too, and everything that reminded me of him made my stomach turn.

I had no answer to his question, because I didn't know how I felt. I felt like my heart was ripped out of my chest, torn apart piece by piece, I felt like I could cry for three hundred years and provide everyone in Africa with my salt water and I felt like boxing with a professional, but I guess there was no word for that sort of emotion, so I just shrugged. I wasn't in the mood to talk anyway.