Chapter four

I tried to pay attention in my next classes, but it was no use. After Niall said I had some lessons with him, I looked through every room to see if he was there.

He wasn't.

I didn't think to much of it.

I walked to my last class of the day and when I entered the room I saw some dyed blonde hair and suddenly it was really hot in the room. I looked at him. He was very busy with his phone. I also noticed the only free spot was one next to him.

I thought that was strange because everyone was staring at him and talking about him, yet no one talked to him. Why?

He looked up from his phone and saw me staring. He winked.

Well fuck me.

I'm not kidding, he could fuck me.
What.

"Hi, are you gonna stand or sit?" he said.

I quickly got out of my trance that was caused by him and took my seat.

It was so hot. He was so hot.

I forced myself to look in front of me instead of next to me, but Niall wouldn't have it.

"So, you're gay" it wasn't really a question.

"Er, what? Oh, yeah, I am" I awkwardly coughed.

"Good" he only said.

"How is that good?" I asked, surprised by myself for actually spoke a full sentence to him.

"Well, I would totally fuck you, s-"

"WHAT" I screamed.

Everyone looked at us, but as soon as the teacher walked in the attention was at him.

Niall continued.

"Oh sorry, you are the it's-not-fucking-it's-making-love-type?" he said in a tone like we were discussing the weather.

"Why would you think I would have sex with you?"

Like really, I would, but he just assumed I would sleep with him and I was kinda offended.

"Harry" he leaned close to my ear again " we both know you and I are gonna fuck, so don't act all innocent"

He placed his hand on my thigh and my breathing stopped, which made him smirk.

"See" he whispered, his hand reaching higher and higher.

He really needed to stop or the problem in my pants was really hard to hide.

Suddenly his hand left, leaving a cold spot on my leg.

Only now I felt how hot my face was, how my heart was beating in my throat and how his eyes burned holes by watching in the side of my head.

He leaned over again and whispered.

"So eager"

I shouldn't let him get to me, but I couldn't help it. He was so hot and not afraid of anything. He didn't gave two shits if he was caught in class nor he wasn't afraid of rejection. Probably because he knew no one would reject him.

People who knew they were handsome - like Niall - and people who used this in their advantage - like Niall - pissed me off, but not Niall. I didn't know why but I found it kinda hot when he did it.

"Watcha thinking 'bout?" he asked.

The accent was so hot but sometimes understandable, which made it cute.