Ya man ain't me

" Girl, I bet that he be actin' all cocky like
Like he deserve you, and you so lucky to be with him
Bet he be treatin' you rude always got an attitude
Like he's the only dude made for you, woah
But I bet he didn't count on, a little nigga like me comin' round
(Giving you things to think about cause I know whats up)
Since he ain't tryna step it up, don't you think you should give him up?
(Cause he ain't worth your love)
Stop tripping,
I know you got a man but girl he's slipping
I can see myself gettin' in where I fit in
I want you to see, just how much your man ain't me cause
He ain't fly, He don't even drive
Cause when you wanna sneak out in the middle of the night baby I'm your guy
I might be since he ain't being all that he can be
Baby please your man, your man ain't me" Chris brown- Ya man ain't me

Kaelynn P.O.V

My hands quivered as I sat outside of Chresanto door, I haven't seen Chresanto since I left before Kyle death. I was scared of rejection, I took a deep breath knocking on the door. I had Ebonys with Jacob, Just in case you wanted to know.

The door swung open as Chresanto stood infront of the door in some basketball shirt and a wifebeater. "Kaelynn?" He said as I smiled as tears of joy rolled down my cheek as I hopped on him.

"I missed you so much" I said as we fell on the ground together. "I have so much to tell you" I said sitting on top of me as he laid flat on the ground. "Can I close the door first" Chresanto said as I blushed embarrassed removing myself from off top of him.

As I got up I noticed a little baby sitting on a palete with a toy in her mouth, as drool dripped off her lip watching the whole scene, She's so beautiful. She smiled at me taking the slobbery raddle out her mouth slaming it on the ground repeatively. 'Tiara what are you doing" Chresanto said picking the baby up as she smiled plaing her little hand on his face.

"This your daughter" I said as he smiled looking at Tiara, "Yup" He said tossing her in the air as she laughed with slob dripping from her mouth. "She looks just like Shayla" I lied knowing the baby didn't look like her, "Psh stop lying, It doesn't take a rocket scientist to know this isn't Shayla child, Her mommy's Zonnique" Chresanto said handing Tiara her sippy cup which was filled with Apple juice. 

"So the baby turned out to be yours" I said plopping down on the couch as he smiled, "Yup and I'm glad it is, I got myself a beautiful baby girl, Ain't that right Tete" Chresanto said calling Tiara by her nickname she smiled clapping her hands smiling at us two as her sippy cup slipped onto the winny the pooh blanket Chresanto had set on the ground. I smiled at how close the two actually are, "Whats been up with you" Chresanto said as I slipped my heels off before placing my feet on chresanto lap.

"Everything" I said sighing As Chresanto frowned, "I think Jacob might be cheating on me Again." I said before Chresanto got angry. "This is exactly why I told you no to put yourself back in this situation" Chresanto said running his hand over his curls. "Your right, But I don't know what it is that continues to bring me back to him" I said as chresanto sighed. 

"What makes you think he's out cheating" Chresanto said as I sighed, "He's never home, his phone always on vibrate, he doesn't bring me gifts anyomre, Sometimes he comes home smelling like cheap perfume, and We don't really have sex anymore" I said as Chresanto jaw tighten when I mentioned me and Jacob having sex.