3:16 AM

" Out of place, out of space & time
Wide awake out of papers, I am
Not okay, I am out my mind
Outer space, that's where
I've been going
To a place where
Place where nobody knows
Floating, at a pace where
Now you see me, and now you don't
I do not feel the fear of falling
I wanna fly
If it all goes well, then I will
But what if I don't?
I'll be right where I was before
But I'm not alone
You say "take my hand"
And we go (and we go)
And I hope that we don't overdose
Cause we don't (cause we don't)
No we don't (no we don't)
Ever know when we have had enough" Jhene Aiko- 3:16 AM

Kaelynn P.O.V

I slide down my bedroom wall as tears filled my heart. Why did this have to happen to me, Why did he have to lose his memory? I cried loudly as Tears repeatedly ran down my eyes.

How could he not need me no more, I love him so much, He's the only thing that I want and need. I got up angrily pushing all the pictures off my dresser and throwing all my folded cloths every where. I was going insane I needed to sit down, and Calm down.

"Why... Why... Why" I chanted to myself as I cried facepalming in the middle of the floor. It was like it all hit me at once, I will never get Chresanto back. I heard Ebony Faint cries as I realized I had woken her up.

I wiped my eyes before going in her room picking her as I ran my hand through her bushy curly hair. I loved my child with all of me, She's the only one other than Chresanto and Jacob that I ever gave my whole to. "Food" She said as I smiled. "Yes, I'll get you some food" I said smiling as her tears stopped and she placed her hand on my cheek smiling. "Love mama" She got out as I smiled, "Mommy loves you too" I said as She smiled.

-----------------------------------------

Jacob P.O.V

I ramaged through Chresanto drawers finding nothing as I sighed.This was the third room I looked in. I looked in Prodigys, Rayans, and Chresanto's room, I only had one room left. Bahja's and Zonnique room.

I needed that journal, I had to destroy it, Before anyone find out about it. I twisted the knob as I ramaged through all Zonnique stuff finding nothing. I ramaged through Bahjas closet as I moved over to her drawers. First drawer nothing, Second Drawer Nothing, Third Drawer my journal.

I grabbed my journal as I sniffed it smelling the lingering perfume on it. I know she had read it, and She will pay just as everyone else. She couldn't say she slipped up and found it because it was hidden. You had to search the whole room in the mindset of trying to find something to find my journal. She had to do sone thermal looking to find my journal.

I felt like Bahja was planning something, I could just feel it in my vain. But while she thought she was 2 steps ahead of me, She needs to know I will always be 4 steps ahead of her. She couldn't catch up to me even if she had some magical running shoes, She just couldn't I was just that smart.

I took the book into the kitchen putting it on the iron before turning on the gas as Fire lit and beginned burning the book. I smiled as I watched the journal burn to ashes. This was something I wanted to do for a long time, Finally get rid of all evidence of my Killer work. I had something for bahja ass and soon.

------------------------------------------

"Jacob Raped Kaelynn, and Got you in your car accident!, He's a serial killer" Bahja yelled as I smirked. Rayan, Chreanto, Zonnique, Shayla, and Craig all bursted into laughter. They didn't believe shit that came out her mouth. "I'm Serious" She said giving everyone a straight face.

"Oh yeah, Where's your proof" I said as She smirked. "Right in my room, Your going to pay for what the fuck you did, I'll make sure of it" Bahja said folding her arms as everyone followed her into her room.

I smiled holding in my laughter as she ramaged through her drawer. "It was here, It was just here" She said as I smiled. "Yeah right" Shayla said laughing as I shook my head. They started exiting her room as I closed the door behind them laughing historically.

"Your a fucking monster" She said as my laughter stopped. I slamed her body to the wall griping her neck choking her in mid-air. "Just kill me already" She said as I smirked throwing her body to the ground as if she was weightless.

"You don't deserve to die, You deserve something worse than death, Because If I kill you, You won't feel anymore pain, and that wouldn't be much of a punishment, Now would it" I said locking her room door before taking out a cigarette before lighting it.

I took a drag of the cigarette before exhaling the smoke right in her face. "You need to understand, I will always be ahead of you, and just when you think you got one step ahead your really four steps behind me, There's no catching up to me" I said as tears whelmed in her eyes.

"Oh so now you regret it, You made your bed now lay in it" I said before covering her mouth and pressing the cigarette into her skin as she cried and let out a scream. "This isn't over" I said walking our her room.

I went to my room as I pulled out my cellphone diaking the number. "Brier feild Mental home How may I help you" The operator said as I smiled. "Hello my Friend Bahja Rodriguez has lost her mind, She's mental unfit to stay out in public, I think I may be in danger for my life, I really want her to get help which is why I called you" I said smirking. "We'll be by to pick her up, If we don't show up in 48 hours then you may bring her to the mental home" She said as I smiled.

Brier Cliff Mental Home is the worst mental home ever, Expecially for someone who isn't out of they're mind. I smiled as I laid back on my head, My plan was active as we spoke.

------------------------------------------

I slamed Bahja body to the wall before slapping her across the face. I wanted her to hit me, She got off the ground and Tackled me to the ground chocking me.

I acted as if I was too weak to get her off as she chocked me. Walter, Kiesha, and The mental home doctors busted in. Walter grabbed bahja off of me as she kicked wildly. "Are you okay" Kiesha said as I acted in pain. "She tried to kill me" I said acting hurt, "He started it" Bahja said as The two home guys held her.

"He's a serial killer you have to take him away!" Bahja said as I beginned fake crying. "I just wished Bahja was back to her old self" I said as Kiesha comfort me and rolled her eyes at bahja. "You little bitch, I'm going to kill you" Bahja said getting out the mens grip grabbing a vase throwing it at me, it missed me by a inch.

Although I felt like beating the shit out if her, I kept up the act. "I told you she wants to kill me" I said as The two men gripped her as Another man shot her with a drug that made her fall asleep in seconds. "Please take care of bahja, She is my bestfriend" I said as A fake tear ran down my cheek.

As the man carried Bahja out I slightly smiled, She wasn't going to tell anyone shit for a long time. I had got bahja tooken away and I was just soaking up all the attention Kiesha was giving me.

I smiled looking at the picture I took of bahja being carried out by the mental home people, before placing it under the paragraph I wrote. below the picture I wrote my final statement.

Debt Payed.

------------------------------------------

Tell me how yall liked the chapter. Vote, Comment, and please give me feedback and I just love yall comments yall be having me rolling.