What's happening?

Kai was heading home and he could sense that his father was going to beat the living crap out of him. Of course he hesitated to open the door but as soon as he walked into the house his dad already kicked him in the legs making him immediately kneel down.

Jongin's father: you will no longer be able to use any credit or debit cards and you get an allowance of only $100 per month from now and of course no job for you so look for one yourself
Kai: yes I understand...
Jongin's father: get out because you don't live here anymore which is why I'm giving you a shabby apartment with just a kitchen, bathroom, living room, and bed room... you also cannot use any cars and by the way here's your new phone so give me your current one
Kai: WHAT?! Do you have to be that extreme?!
Jongin's father: if I catch you seeing that girl secretly just know you will suffer worse
Kai: what do you want me to do then?
Jongin's father: the only way you can change this is asking for her forgiveness and besides she's your divorcee now
Kai: how?! I never even signed the papers!!!!
Jongin's father: she got them somehow!!! But if anything bad happens to you don't call for me
Jongin's mother: I can't really help you except to bring side dishes
Kai: I'll be going out for a walk

He just walked out of the house frustrated and feeling like a load of crap. He knew that he made a ton of bad choices but why did this happen to him? Did he really lose his affection for JiYun? What was wrong with him? Is he really not loyal? Now he's single and divorced... what will happen now? As he was taking a walk, he was feeling extremely apologetic towards his ex-wife. Asking for her forgiveness was too much and he didn't feel the courage too. However, God had his ways and was able to bring the two in front of each other again.

Kai: JiYun?
JiYun: hi Jongin
Kai: how are you doing?
JiYun: fine! But you look down? Why?
Kai: well why would I anyway?
JiYun: aren't you sending out wedding invitations for that vixen?
Kai: no!!! If I did that I would be wiped off the face of the earth
JiYun: well good to see you but I'll be going now
Kai: do you want to exchange contacts?
JiYun: I don't feel the need to
Kai: as friends?
JiYun: but I don't want to be your friend
Kai: ok then well best wishes to you

She just walked away emotionless without a care in the world. For the next few months, JiYun worked extremely hard and got a huge promotion. The company was skyrocketing in sales making it the top company in South Korea. JiYun became the CEO and her parents obviously founders who check on the company from time to time. During this time, Kai ended up getting a job at their company. He was working in the finance department.

Kai's POV
It's been a couple of months since the divorce and I ended up at my ex-wife's company. Fate really is weird and complicated. It actually isn't bad and she doesn't even know I work here... but she will soon since there's a company dinner the next day. No one knows about my status because of my dad acting like he had no son. Also my father has never called me or checked up on me. I'm pretty much an orphan... surprisingly JiYun came to the department for a meeting. Maybe she might find out today. I walked into the conference room with 10 others. She sat at the far end obviously. She definitely made eye contact with me for two seconds. She just went on with it not even caring that I was there. When it ended, I wanted to talk to her but my feet wouldn't budge. I just walked back to my apartment to sleep and just think about the day. I literally have had no life except from maybe reading the newspapers the old lady next door gives me. The next day was the day of the event and I was helping to set up the event. When it was almost time for the event, everyone started walking in.

Then some of the girls started staring at me and wanted to get close to me

Then some of the girls started staring at me and wanted to get close to me. However, the event got cancelled early when everyone heard the news of what happened to JiYun! Someone told me she got into a car accident on the way to the event and is in critical condition at the hospital. I immediately took a cab to the hospital. I ran to the front desk asking for her and they said she was in surgery. I sat outside of the surgery room waiting for hours and hours until the next morning. It was finally done. When the surgeons came out, I asked them how she was. But then they asked me who I was to her and I hesitated for a moment until I said husband.

Surgeon: she's fine and needs to stay in the hospital for at least 3 months and she can't move her legs for the next couple of months... thank god she's ok I mean I don't even know how she survived it
Kai: well she is a strong girl
Surgeon: she definitely is but she's still asleep and will wake up in the next few days
Kai: thank you so much doctor

I know that was bad still calling myself her husband but I wasn't really thinking straight. She was in the ICU and I walked into her room. She was laying there on the hospital bed so fragile and my heart broke looking at her like that. You could say that not all my feelings were gone because they never completely left. Then her family came running in.

Father in Law: JiYun!!! 
Chanyeol: baby sister!!!!!
Kris: oh my god!
Mother in Law: JiYun!!! Please wake up
Chanyeol: why are you here?
Kai: I just wanted to check up on her
Kris: did you do anything to her?!
Father in Law: please leave since your not affiliated with us anymore
Chanyeol: get out!!!! We never want to see you again and don't ever get near my sister again!!!

I was forced to get out... I mean what did I expect and then I heard everyone scream and I immediately turned around to see her eyes open gradually... she was ok!!! Except for one thing... she doesn't remember anything... is this fate telling me something? Is it giving me another chance to redeem myself? What should I do? You readers tell me what am I supposed to do?!?!