A date with Kai! Not really...

Kai's POV
When I woke up my parents were standing right in front of me.

Mrs. Kim: good morning my son! Today you will be going on a date with JiYun

Kai: what?! Why? I was planning on hanging out with my friends today!

Mr. Kim: this concerns your future and besides you hang out with your friends almost everyday so your fine

Kai: ugh!!!!

I just wanted to go back to sleep and never wake up again. But they forced me to get out of bed and to go pick up JiYun. As I was driving over, Sehun called me.

Sehun: Hyung! Where are you?

Kai: sorry guys I can't hang out with you today because of some arranged marriage

Sehun: oh! Wait is she pretty?

Kai: I don't know and besides I have to go on a date with her today

Sehun: well have fun!

Kai: ok bye!

Sehun: bye!

When Sehun and I just ended the call I just arrived at the house. JiYun was waiting outside of her house. When she saw me she quickly got in and put on her seatbelt and just closed her eyes.

Kai: wow

JiYun's POV
I was forced by my parents to go on a date with someone I just met. I saw him in his car and just went inside. I quickly put on my seatbelt and the closed my eyes so I could avoid him. Then I heard him say wow. Suddenly, I got an idea!

JiYun: hey Kai! Why don't we not have a date together?

Kai: we have to

JiYun: I mean you don't really want to go on a date with me so why don't you leave me somewhere to have fun and then you can go somewhere else to have fun and then we come back and meet in front to caffe Benne over there

Kai: hmmm ok! But if we get caught its your fault! And let's start the plan now

JiYun: it has already started! See you Later!

I finally got out of that godforsaken car.  Then I saw an amusement park and decided to go there. There were all kinda of rides I wanted to go on. Then I walked inside the house or mirrors. I looked so funny and weird that I took some pictures too. Then some boys came in and they all looked at me. I felt awkward so I just left.

Sehun's POV
That girl that was standing by herself was so beautiful. How could a girl like her be all alone? And she was so cute laughing at herself. But then we made her feel uncomfortable and she just ran out.

Sehun: that girl was pretty wasn't she?

Luhan: yes! I'm surprised shes all alone

Chen: why don't we hang out with her as a substitute for Kai?

Baekhyun: ok then! Well I like this substitute!

Kyungsoo: then lets go outside before we lose her!

Chen's POV
I know Sehun's already in love with that girl but to be honest I think so too. Anyways when we saw her we went up to her. She looked really surprised.

JiYun: um yes? 

Lay: do you want to hang out with us?

JiYun:  Sorry but I don't hang out with strangers!

Chen: actually we think your really pretty and we want to hang out with you

JiYun: so you only want to hang out with me because I'm pretty?

Lay: no thats not what we meant!!!

Then she started laughing and we were confused and then she smiled at us and said ok! We were so happy to have her with us!

JiYun's POV
I just met some boys and I know all their names! Sehun, Xiumin, Baekhyun, Kyungsoo, Lay, Chen, Tao, and Suho. They said that they have actually have two other friends that were also supposed to hang out with them too but they couldn't make it. First, we all went on a roller coaster and Tao was screaming even louder than me! It was freakin hilarious! We went on all sorts of crazy rides and it was almost time for me to go and meet up with Kai.

JiYun: sorry guys but I have to go now!

Sehun: could we exchange contact numbers?

I took out a piece of paper, wrote my number and quickly ran to the meeting point. However, I didn't see Kai anywhere and I just started to wait in the cafe nearby our meeting point. Then I saw him walking with an arm around some other girl. I didn't go outside and scold him like a typical fiance would do. I took pictures and sent them to my private computer at home so they would stay as permanent evidence. Then I left the cafe and started walking towards the bus stop. Suddenly, someone held my arm and then I took that person's arm and flipped them over. OMG!!! It was ...