So Annoying!!!

Kai's POV
I was walking around the school bored and then I saw a poster on this week's school board. It said this week's cutest couple and I thought it was so dumb. The picture was covered and then everyone started crowding around the poster.

Mari: is everyone excited to see who is this week's sweet couple?! It is...

WHAT?! Why is she there? She just started like a few days ago?! Then JiYun came by and wanted to see what was the big commotion. She was just as surprised as I was.

JiYun: why do people ship me and Kai?!?!?!?!

Kai: I'm even more pissed off that they coupled me up with someone that looks like a dead raccoon

JiYun: YAH!!!

I just walked away with a smirk. I liked to annoy her for fun its the only thing thats entertaining in my life. As I was walking through the halls I saw my sunbae that I had a secret crush on...
Kwon Yuri!

Kai: annyeonghaseyo Yuri noona!

Yuri: oh! Annyeong Kai! Whats up?

Kai: where are you going now?

Yuri: I have to go to the teacher to talk about some things... Um do you want to come with me?

Kai: sure!!!

Yuri: ok then lets go!

JiYun's POV
I was walking around until I saw Kai and some girl chatting. It was the first time I saw Kai happy and he was blushing!!! But my heart felt frustrated all of a sudden. I just walked away until I saw Luhan.

Luhan: Annyeong JiYun!

JiYun: where are you going?

Luhan: I just got assigned to the events committee with Yuri noona! I'm so lucky JiYun!

JiYun: why are you lucky? Do you have like special privileges?

Luhan: no I meant that I will be working with Yuri and she's the most popular and prettiest girl here

JiYun: but is she nice I mean its usually the pretty girls that are mean and stuck up but most of the time they don't show it

Luhan: anyways every boy thinks its an honor just to look at her

JiYun: HAHAHAHAHA! Is she like some goddess that they worship?

Luhan: I'm not even gonna lie about that because thats true

JiYun: do you like her?

Luhan: ani I just think of her as a helpful sunbae

JiYun: I want to meet her!!!

Luhan: there she is!!!

I turned around and I saw Kai with that girl earlier! So that girl is Yuri?! Well she is pretty but I don't know about goddess...

Luhan: annyeonghaseyo Yuri noona!

Yuri: annyeong! Oh! You must be the new student JiYun right? Your so well known around the school already!

JiYun: um... Thanks

Yuri: I'm Yuri if you didn't know but if you need help just ask me ok?

Yuri and Luhan then went into the classroom together.

JiYun: what are you doing here?

Kai: how about you? Your so clingy I think Luhan must think your really annoying but he's too nice to say that...

JiYun: how about you?! You do the same thing to Yuri!!!

Kai: are you jealous?

JiYun: jealous my ass! I feel pity for Yuri that someone like you likes her

Kai and I just glared at each other and then walked away from each other in disgust.