Is this a confession?

JiYun's POV
After saving my brother's ass I couldn't stop thinking about Kai and Jihye. I confirmed my feelings for him when I saw him like that. Weird isn't it? I can't believe the guy I used to hate the most in the world now is now the one that I like the most now. Its just so crazy how love works sometimes. Maybe I should go confront him about it. I wore a hoodie, black jeans, and a pair of boots. I looked like some burglar at night and when I was almost at his house I saw Jihye and Kai kissing on the lips!!! What the hell is this?! I quickly ran away and accidentally stepped on a branch which caused a loud sound. I ran away as fast as I could with my tears flowing down my cheeks.

Kai's POV
I was just at home and then my butler said that one of my friends were waiting outside for me. I thought it was Kyungsoo or something and went out. Then I saw Jihye and I knew that this was not gonna end well.

Jihye: Kai!!! I guess you still like me...
Kai: No I don't I'm going back in
Jihye: wait!
Kai: I don't like you! How many times do I have to say that?!
Jihye: don't you believe in second chances?
Kai: no
Jihye: I know I wasn't good to you but I have changed
Kai: no you haven't... The way your acting right now tells me your not
Jihye: You have fallen in love with that JiYun trash haven't you?
Kai: don't call her trash she is my future wife
Jihye: even though you like her doesn't mean she likes you

Then Jihye kissed me!!! What the freak is wrong with this woman?! She's crazy!!! Then I heard a branch break and someone running away. Who was that? I immediately pushed Jihye away and ran after the other person. Then I lost the person but I could hear someone quietly crying and then I saw that person. I went closer and closer and saw that it was JiYun.

Kai: did you see what just happened?
JiYun: no... And even if I did it's not like I care
Kai: then why did you run away?
JiYun: I wanted to leave you guys together
Kai: but your crying
JiYun: something just got caught in my eye
Kai: that's such a lame excuse JiYun
JiYun: WHY DO YOU CARE ABOUT ME ANYWAY?! I HATE PEOPLE LIKE YOU!

I was heartbroken when JiYun said that but I couldn't believe it myself. I looked at her right in the eyes and I noticed she couldn't look at me straight in the eye. I decided to just lean in and kiss her to see what her reaction was.

JiYun's POV
I was sitting down sobbing and then Kai suddenly appeared out of nowhere! What the hell?! Then he started interrogating me and I just didn't want to see him. I screamed at him because he kept confusing my feelings until I felt his lips on mine...