"No, I don't want to do it on them because I didn't know my real Dad and my mummy wasn't nice." He said with a pout.

"Well, let's get started then. Do you know who's going to go at the top of the paper?" Louis asked.

"Granny and Grandpa at Daddy's side. And then at Papa's side Nana." Harry said. "But wait, there should be a boy at Papa's side as well." Harry said confusedly.

"Yeah baby you're right. You can put Dan. My Dad was like your mummy, he wasn't very nice and he left when I was younger. Nana Jay then married Dan." Louis said.

"Okay Papa." Harry said and Louis and Harry got to work on making the family tree, decorating it as well to make it look nice.

"Dad can you help me on this equation?" Niall asked. "I'm really stuck."

"Okay, let me have a look bud." I said and looked at the equation:
1/2x  = 9 - 4x . "Is it because of the fraction?" I asked and he nodded.

"So you would times everything by two so that you don't have a fraction anymore." I said. "Remember and times the numbers after the equal sign as well so that it's balanced." I explained.

"So x=2?" He asked and I smiled.

"Exactly! You've got it." I said and patted his back.

"Zayn! Justin! Dinner's ready!" Louis shouted.

Everyone sat at the table while Louis and I set it and got the boys drinks and placed cutlery in front of them.

"So how was all your days?" I asked.

"Boring. We had a substitute teacher and she was a right bit-"

"Niall Payne don't even think about finishing that sentence." I said sternly.

"What? I'm Irish, there's bound to be a lot of cursing in my vocabulary." He shrugged.

"Niall, just because you're Irish doesn't mean you have to swear like a sailor. I don't like this potty mouth." Louis said.

"Okay, sorry. She was an old hag." He said and I groaned but decided not to say anything.

"What about you Zaynie?" I asked.

"It was the same as usual. Although, Perrie's having another party soon and we got invited so I was just wondering if you'd let me go?" He asked and I could tell he was nervous about asking because of what happened the last time he went to a party.

"Yes you can go, but there will be stricter rules. Do you hear me?" Louis said and Zayn nodded.

"I take it your going to the party as well?" I asked Justin.

"Yeah." He smiled.

"Good." I said.

"Daaaaaaad." Zayn whined. "It wouldn't matter if he was there or not because I don't need a babysitter."

"Your actions last time say otherwise." I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Sorry." He said.