Chapter Thirteen - Piper

I walked out of the bathroom and quickly realized Whitney and Jason were looking up at something and motioning me to go over to them. I don't know why they weren't talking. Maybe they heard something I didn't. I saw Arabella talking with Dr. Banner and focused my senses on the two.

"It's true, Ms. Potts. Pepper is in my office, if you want to speak with her about it," He calmly told her. I noticed her holding a box of tissues which could imply that she was crying, or she just had a runny nose. It is spring.

"I guess I would like to talk to someone about it, and my sisters... I should wait. It's going to be huge for them." She plowed down the catwalk and away from Banner. After I was sure Dr. Banner was gone, I stared at Whitney and Jason.

"What just happened? What were they talking about?" I said to them. A bit of a whisper, just to be careful for whatever reason they were being.

Jason sighed. "Oh, young Piper. We shouldn't tell y-"

"Oh, Jason. Cut the crap, would you? I can handle things. I have a feeling that whatever you two just heard is going to change everything, and I need to hear it. You all need to stop viewing me as such a child. I'm turning 15 in a few days with Whitney. 126 hours, to be exact! My point is, her and I are the same age! If she can handle it, so can I!"

They both looked a little surprised and looked at each other.

After they explained everything to me, I immediately went looking for Arabella. I needed that sister that always comforted me in times like this...although, I can't think of the last time my twin and brother told me I was a...how do I put this lightly on myself, werewolf.

___
Author's note:
Thank you for reading our book, we hope you enjoy!
qotc: out of all the fandoms in the world, what is your favorite?
-Ally