Love

Rubinardo's P.O.V.

'Beautiful, she's simply beautiful.'  That's the first thing I think when I see Mutat walk up the steps of the house.  I mean honestly, how can someone who is so kind be so beautiful?  Aren't the pretty ones supposed to be mean?  You know what, I don't care what she looks like, she is purely marvelous and that is that.  The only thing is I don't want her to get hurt.  I have something I have been planning for years.  Something that will change everything this tribe has known since my great grandmother was born.  It will always be dangerous and I want only one person to be by my side when I do this.  Mutat is that one person.  I love her with all my heart and I will do anything for her.  I know I'm young and naive and probably don't know what I want most of the time but for us to be together I have to pull through with my plan with me surviving for another day.  "Earth to Rubinardo, hey Rubinardo.  Anybody in there?" Mutat said.  I smiled and opened my eyes.  "Hey, he's alive!" she yelled, "What do you think you are doing?" I said in a mock annoyed tone.  She never replied and just sat next to me, leaning her head on my shoulder.  "Hey, Mutat." I said after a while. "Hmmm..." she replied in a sleepy tone.  "Do you want to join the rebellion?"

__________________________________________________________________________________

Happy valentines day everyone!!! This is a valentines day special. Sorry I have been trying to write at least some of my books but this year has been super hectic. Hopefully I can write more soon. Love you<3