Kat, the Dog, escape, and more

Tatum's p.o.v

I had forgotten that Teff was even there. "Say, Teff?" I said in hopes my plan would work. "Yes?" he replied "Could you possibly un-tie us?" "I think so." He said. It was then that another person was put in the room with us. "We are on a roll today! Hey what are you doing?" "I was..." he was interrupted by a small female's voice that was strangely familiar. Who was it? Wait! Kat! Kat was my sister I told you about. How did she get here? "Where am I? Who are you? Let me go!" "Kat? Kat, how did you get here?" she froze, I could tell. "Tatum?" "Mutat?" "You all know each other? Perfect!" They then left. "Teff I need to be untied now!" he soon after finally got me un-tied and I took off my blind fold. The first thing that surprised me was the room. It had no lights nor windows yet was very bright, I thought it had green paint but soon realized it was not paint, it was leaves, there were 3 people in the room (not counting me), there was a giant pole in the middle of the room, and my dog tied to the pole. "Jack?"Jack stood wagging his tail. "We're in a tree!" Rubinardo froze. "Were in a tree?" the color had drained from his face. "What?" I asked. "We have to get out of here! Now!" I untied Kat while Teff untied Rubinardo. As I searched for a way out I spotted a break in the branches and called them over. "There. We need supplies though." This is when Teff spoke up "Follow me." We followed him out the hole. We then swung through the branches as if we were monkeys. We punched our way into a little room with packs of random stuff lining the room. There was almost no light here. I picked up a pack of holsters for knives. As I was loading a bag I noticed my old bag in the corner and snatched it up. I noticed each of my companions staring at me like 'why that bag?' I then proceeded to explain how it's a magical bag that an Elvin half breed made for me and I alone could access the contents of the bag. They each understood me right away. "We have to go back and get Jack" I said after I finished. "What, the dog?" was Teff's response. "YES THE DOG!" I yelled. Teff stepped up and covered my mouth listening to see if I was heard. "I'll go get him for you." I heard Rubinardo say. "Thank you" was what I tried to say forgetting that my mouth was blocked and sounding like I said 'Mmmph'