Kiss?

Tatum's P.O.V

I was healed. "Thank you." I said. She just nodded her reply. My head felt heavy. I reached up to see why. My hair is long! "How?" I say as Rubinardo suddenly jumps up and runs up to me and gave me the biggest hug ever. Once we finally pull apart he kisses me on the lips! We pull apart and look at each other in shock. "I-I'm sorry," He Sais and starts stepping away. Before he can get far I pull him in and kiss him long and he soon returns the kiss! When we pull away everyone is looking at us in shock. Finally Rubinardo's mom comes out of her stupor and Sais "OMG, we have to get you ready for the party tonight! Come on girls! Rubinardo get your friend ready. By the way what's your name?" she says it so fast that I hardly know what she is saying. "I'm M-Teff," He Sais hastily. "What was that?" I hear Kat hiss at me. "I-I don't know." I reply "Here we are the dress store. You will both have to be fitted since you have never been in there. You will also have to sing a song weather you want to or not. You may also have to write your own song." She said all of this as we near the store. Once we go in we are greeted by a young plump lady with short grey hair. "Savannah, darling you are back! Thank you for being my most loyal customer! You do know that for every single insult from one person that you care about it takes 10 compliments to counter act that 1 insult. It was proven. Oh you brought 2 new people! Welcome!" she's so weird she reminds me of one of my class mates but she looks like my grandma. I instantly like her. "Hi I'm Mutat and this is my sister Kat." I say and she Sais "Nice to meet you. Now do you have a symbol that you want me to put on the dress or not yet?" I look at my sister and she looks overwhelmed. "We don't have a symbol yet. We didn't even know we were supposed to have a symbol at all," was what I said. She then pulled me to the side and started taking my measurements when she out of the blue said something I didn't think she would say. She said "what's your power girl?" "Why," was what I said, "and how do you know I have a power?" her reply was this: "Well girl I need to know what fabric to use and I can tell that you have a power because that's my power, the power of the senses. I can smell it on you. You may not know it but you do know what your symbol is."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

first off: So so so so so so so so so so so sorry for not updating. I went through something tough and needed a break so I took it. This is an extra long chapter for my absence. What do you think. I was going to post it the day that my dog died but well...any way what do you think? Should they start dating? Should the boys get in a fight over Tatum? Should portal boy ruin both Tatum's life and Rubinardo's? Or try to any way. What do you think about Rubinardo's moms name? I just gave her the first name I could think of.

Vote

Comment

Fan

Follow