- twenty three

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY,
FOR THIS V-DAY,
I'VE DECIDED TO GIVE YOU...
SOME KINKY VHOPE SMUT <3

Hoseok lied when he said the worst thing he did was throw parties. The worst thing he did was plan things for Valentine's Day. Anything that included planning, romance, flirting, anything romantic. The best thing he could think of off the top of his head was a box of chocolates and flowers for the attractive man he now called his own.

Meanwhile, Taehyung was planning an elaborate night, well, he planned a night of fun for the two, forgetting completely about dinner plans or anything else of the sort, instead heading straight for their more...physical activities.

Taehyung never thought of himself as close minded when it came to their foreplay, he was open for anything, as he knew Hoseok was too, so he didn't mind splurging a little bit more to get the two of them a few new things for tonight. Including some candles, toys, collars, blindfolds, handcuffs, anything he could get his hands on that basically screamed SEX.

Hoseok was out for the day, attempting to calm himself down enough to walk into a flower shop and buy his lover a bouquet of white, pink and red roses. He knew their night wouldn't be all romance, he had a feeling it would end with both of them sweating like animals.

Keeping that in the back of his mind, he continued letting his mind wander as he finally stepped foot into the surprisingly not crowded flower shop. The smiles on a workers face smiled. "Welcome! Happy Valentine's Day, what kind of flowers are you looking to get for that special someone?" A nice lady came from behind the counter, standing in front of Hoseok.

The younger male cleared his throat and sighed. "Well, my boyfriends favorite flowers are roses, and he loves the color red, and it looks stunning on him. The thing is, this is my first Valentine's Day having someone I really love.."

The lady smiled, nodding a little bit before holding up a finger. "I know exactly what you need." She spoke, before disappearing in the back for a minute or two.

A little while later she came back with a beautiful arrangement, a few red flowers mixed with shades of pink and white. It was stunning, and definitely something Taehyung would love. Well, he'd love anything that Hoseok would give him, but definitely this.

He paid for the flowers and soon was on his way, smiling to himself as he walked towards the place he shared with Taehyung. Little did he know that his boyfriend was now standing on the other side of that door with flowers of his own and little bit of a more...special outfit.

As Hoseok opened the door, his eyes met with Taehyung standing in a loose fitting work shirt, black slacks and black shoes. He looked fucking amazing, like some kind of sex god walking out of the office.

If the older were drinking anything, he would've automatically spit it out.

"Happy Valentine's Day." Taehyung's low voice cascaded over the two, leaving Hoseok shuddering as Taehyung's hand grazed itself onto his shoulder. He plucked the flowers out of both of their hands, setting them aside. "I love the flowers, but all I want right now...is you."

Hoseok agree wholeheartedly. Within seconds he was pinned against the wall, Taehyung's lips pressed lustfully against his own. Their movements were quick, obviously the need for one another was there, they were craving for each other.

Taehyung's hands kept a hold of Hoseok's, although both of them knew Taehyung would be the one gripping at the sheets soon enough.

It didn't take long for the pair to make it to the bed, Hoseok climbing over the clad-office-worker, harshly tugging at the buttons of his white shirt. It was strewn away soon enough, leaving the younger of the two with a bare chest, and his own hands attempting to get Hoseok's shirt up and off. His jacket was thrown somewhere in the foyer on the way to the bedroom.

Soft moans emitted from the two, Taehyung being the first one to break, letting his head fall back, and Hoseok's lips take over. They blended over the younger's neck, leaving purplish bruises to last for at least a week, hopefully longer.

He enjoyed marking the other, it was something he found deep inside of his nearly never shown possessive side.

His tongue danced along his now blemished skin, trailing lower and lower until they met the male's naval, his hands hurriedly moving against the tricky belt. Hoseok groaned, impatient with the thing, wondering why Taehyung had even bothered if the two were just going to end up without anything on in the last place.

Eventually his hands, which had grown irritated, got the belt off, lifting Taehyung's hips up and off the mattress momentarily to yank off the material to leaving Taehyung without anything covering him. Although Hoseok had seen this sight before, seeing it now was like another wake up call.

This was all his, and nobody else's. Nobody else would see this, feel this the way that Hoseok got to. Taehyung was his.

Hoseok slowly pulled the rest of his things off, tossing them aside into their now small clothing pile until their now unclothed bodies collided. Their slightly sweating bodies grinding together, craving for anything and everything else. That was when Taehyung pulled away slightly.

"I...I want you to..to do something." He panted, looking deeply into his lover's eyes momentarily. "Don't think differently of me...but I want you to blindfold me."

It was almost like you didn't have to ask the other twice. He would do anything if it meant he could continue touching Taehyung the way he was now. So, the younger got out something he had bought earlier that day, a gray silken ribbon, just big enough to fit around Taehyung's head, and blindfold him.

So they did just that, tying the piece of fabric around and over Taehyung's eyes, leaving him with a blank canvas and nothing, but the heightened feeling of everything. It was almost like a whole new world. He felt everything and more. As Hoseok came closer to him again, connecting their lips, Taehyung's body was set aflame. Within minutes his moaning became louder, although he didn't care if they got noise complaints. He just felt so good.

Hoseok's hands grasped his hips in the perfect way, and as his let his fingers use themselves to stretch the younger out, he was in heaven. Hoseok knew everything, just the right way to make him tweak himself just a little bit to the point he was over the edge. He teased him to the point of humiliation, but it wasn't like that didn't turn the two on even more.

Taehyung let his hands fall back, letting his body absorb the feeling of Hoseok on top of him, it was euphoric. The heat radiating off the two was like nothing he had felt before. As the elder's fingers left inside him, he could only think of what was next.

Hearing the faithful sound of a bottle of lube opening and closing, left his consciousness blank. He bit onto his lip, groaning lowly as he felt the man above him slowly push into him. It was a short second before their hips met, and Hoseok was starting a relentless pace.

Their skin met fervently, skin slapping against one another, moans, groans, pants, noises of pleasure filled the room. Inappropriate sounds cascaded a steamy session between two people who couldn't be more in love.

Hoseok moaned as his pace only quickened, if that was possible. Taehyung squeezed his eyes shut as he felt the heat pooling in the bottom of his stomach, and it wasn't long before he was panting for Hoseok to go harder.

"H-H-Hoseok..."

Those words were the only thing the younger could make out before he was slowly sent into haven, his eyes rolling back into his head, as his orgasm rode him out. Hoseok pushed the other into overdrive as he continued pistoning into the younger, until he finally came moments after.

Their moans lasted, their bodies collided, sweaty foreheads connecting as well as lips. Although, what else could you ask for with a better Valentine's Day?

-

originally, this was better written and planned out.
but valentine's day is only 24 hours and I didn't have much time...

there will be better smut written later in the book most likely. buttttt.

thank you all for reading once again, I love you all <3
happy valentine's day <3