[6] OperawHATTHEHELL

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY. I honestly hate this day, it's over rated and it's basically a holiday to make single  people feel like shit well here we go

|||||||||||||||||||||

February 14th Valentine's Day
1:09 PM

Stiles: happy Valentine's day Mr. Mechanic

Derek: Happy Valentines day

Stiles: so how are you?

Derek: good I should be over later to work on the Jeep

Stiles: Roscoe!

Derek: Roscoe, excuse me

Stiles: Well I'll be going out and hang with Lydia since Ally is with Scott, I'm leaving in a couple minutes. 

Derek: should be done by the time you get back, I'm heading over there now.

Stiles: okay thanks again Derbear. I owe you. 

Derek: don't worry about it stiles

|||||||||||||||||||

1:18 PM

Lydia: is Derek at stiles place yet?

AllyCat: he just pulled up. You with Stiles?

Lydia: yeah he went into the kitchen to make the good popcorn. The kind you pop on the stove.

AllyCat: ooh that's good.

Lydia: yeah we're going to watch the notebook and then the bachelor reruns.

AllyCat: that's sweet. If he was straight I'd be shocked.

Lydia: exactly, otherwise I would've been with him years ago. I just wanted him to realize who he is.

AllyCat: that's sweeter!

Lydia: Whatever, are we ready?

AllyCat: yeah as soon as Derek leave operawHATTHEHELL PLAN BACKFIRED BUT ALSO WORKED

Lydia: What happened?! What happened?!

||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Stiles walks back in the room with perfectly popped popcorn and a big smile on his face, which slowly falls as he sees Lydia in pajamas, as is he, but typing furiously on her phone. A worried expression on her face which quickly changes to complete shock and glee. Stiles walks over tilting his head. "What's got you so happy?" He asked plopping down on the couch and placing the buttery treat between them. "I just found out that my favourite show is coming back soon." She lied smoothly, grinning at the pale boy. "Okay Stiles, let's get started!" She squealed as she hit play and the notebook started up.

All while this was happening, at stiles house, Derek was working on Stiles Jeep for him. Now the strong, broody, moody, grumpy man doesn't do anything for anyone. So it made a few members of the pack confused as to why he was helping Stiles. The weak defenseless human. The human who can barely walk ten feet without tripping over himself. Well there was a simple answer on his mind. An answer he wasn't going to say out loud to anyone. At least not yet.

Before Allison got picked up by Scott, she saw something that ruined hers and Lydia's plans. But the plan was going on, only a different way than they expected. As long as the result stayed the same, it didn't matter.

|||||||||||||||||||||||||

Stiles: hey are you done over there?

Derek: finished a little while ago, I went home a bit ago.

Stiles: thank you so much Derek! I owe you big time!

Derek: Don't worry about it. Think of it like me paying you back for saving my life down in Mexico.

Stiles: well you've done the same for me.

Derek: Well don't worry about it. Lydia driving you home?

Stiles: Yeah I'm in her car now, she says hi btw.

Derek: tell her I said hello. And get some sleep tonight stiles. I worry about you, you know.

Stiles: that's sweet. Thanks sourwolf, you've really gotten nicer yakno?

Derek: Like I said before, your easy to talk to.

Stiles: even when I ask about random people making us fuck?

Derek: yes even then.

Stiles: aw, well happy Valentine's day Der. I gotta go, night Derek!

Derek: goodnight stiles.

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Stiles stepped out of the car and waved to Lydia as she turns around and headed home. He took out his keys and unlocked his door. Stepping in and shutting it behind him he called out to his father. Turning around expecting to see his dad standing there, his jaw dropped.

"Hey Stiles." The deep voice of Derek Hale spoke out. Dressed in a black suit and red tie with pink hearts, the older male stood there in his hallway, holding a box of candy in one hand, and blue roses in the other. A smile of his lips he stares into Stiles' eyes.

"Happy Valentine's Day"

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Woop

Happy Valentine's day guys!

I hope you all had a great one! I know someone in this story is ;)

Love you all and see you next time

Byeeee