A new kind of look

(Zetzu)

 I worked overly hard to get my body to listen to me, my eyes refused to open all the way and my movements were slow. I really would just love to coil up back in my bed and sleep till mid-day or so, it was a cold day.

 The only reason I even pulled myself out of bed was because I got wind of a little race between the school's newest kid and Lorance. He was originally the school's fastest flier until Todd showed up, I've heard various things about Todd since he showed up but I have yet to actually run into the boy.

 I moved my body and slipped on my clothes before working my way through the house, ignoring my roommate, Tate, having sex with a random girl on the couch.

 I stretched as I used my tail to close the door behind me, the court yard was busy as usual for this time of day. My body slowed even more as a cold wind chilled me, I yawned and sluggishly made my way across the yard not enjoying the cold ground under my scales. I got the usual looks of amazed fear. Its the same look no matter where I go.

 It took me a while to pick up on the newest rumor floating out of the mouths of the creatures around me, apparently there was a new student besides Todd. I eyed the group of men gathered at the far end of the court and made me way over there. I found an adorable little boy being cornered like a mouse by the group. This was the Gay Group, I often hung out with them being openly gay myself, of course no one ever approached me sexually for obvious reasons. I was half snake.

 Leaning down I picked the guy up making his gasp, "Back off a little guys. The lad's loosing his mind here." I swished my tail at them and they gave me playful dirty looks, no one actually mad at me for taking the kid.

 I felt the kid looking up at me and I returned his gaze, I smiled at him and set him down. He slowly stepped away from me and fixed his clothes then looked at me. What caught me off guard was the look of complete awe that over took his face. Not a trace of fear. He tried to cover his curiosity and fail miserably as his eyes flicked over my body in fascination.

 "Oh look Mitch! Look who came to the rescue! Its Zetzu!" I chuckled at the familiar sound of the female voice. The school's elemental were all gathered in one place, that was rare, they sighed and stared at me. I smirked at their behavior "Hello ladies, its a fine day to met someone new."

 I referred to the stranger eyeing my body again, his eyes screamed all his questions at me as he stared at my clothing. I smiled "You look puzzled. Wondering why I'm wearing this?" He jumped, coughed a bit and nervously rubbed his arm.

 I held back a chuckle "Its okay, I get asked that question a lot. My body doesn't actually become completely snake-like until right after my genitalia."

 I watched satisfied as his face turned red "As you may have heard I am Zetzu." I held out my hand for him and he hesitantly shook my hand biting his lip before leaning to the side, it felt weird having his eyes ranking over my body in such a way I wasn't use to. He licked his lips and mumbled quietly "Vince. Forgive me if I'm rude, but what exactly are you?"

 I smiled, That was the first time anyone beside Mrs. Roxe had asked what I was "I'm a Serpent Hybrid. A cross between a Basilisk and a human. My mother was human, my father is a Basilisk." His eyes flashed up at me "Was?" I held back a flinch and forced a smile "She died giving birth to me." Alexandria poked Vince's arm, as we both looked at her she nodded to me "You wanna see it don't you."

 I frowned confused my expression matching Vince's, she smirked and pointed to my clothes "You want the D, but not just any D. You want his D." I rose my eyebrows as a heavy red tint covered the boy's face, Alexandria laughed loudly "Oh my god I'm right!?"