That's My Dad

(Zetzu)

 "Zetzu." 

 Being dragged from my sleep faintly by a low voice and a hand on my shoulder I struggled to gain control over my consciousness. Grogginess clung to every inch of me, pulling me back to sleep. Pulling the warmth into me and curling around it as my mind dipped back into the pool of sleep. 

 A tired hiss left me when my ear was pulled, not once but twice. Irritation grabbed my hazed mind, "Tate stop it." Trying to relax again I felt a flash if anger when my ear was pulled again, my eyes snapping open to glare as I growled his name. Only. He wasn't there. Confused by another tug much softer this time I looked down finding the familiar eyes staring up at me. Watering slightly, "Vince?" Feeling him push against me I relaxed my body listening to him suck in a sharp breath. Relief flashing on his face for a moment.

 "Still trying to kill me in you sleep." His words hardly registered as I stared at him, for the first time since he vanished. I had wanted so badly to go look for him, to go with Todd and Benson, but I couldn't get my body to listen to me. It was so cold all I could manage was sleep, relying on word of mouth from David that Vince was alright. He explained the situation to me when they got back, after I briefly saw Vince before he hid himself just out of reach. 

 My eyes quickly took in his busted lip, and the dark bruising on his neck. He shifted uncomfortably in my hold and broke eye contact, guilt over taking his features. 

 "Look, I know you're probably mad at me and I'm sor-" Leaning down I cut him off, whatever apology he thought he owed me being swallowed in the kiss. I pulled him closer, letting his body heat seep into me as he gradually gave in to the movement. "You're colder than usual. I was worried, where the hell have you been? I couldn't move enough to go look for you, I thought you'd frozen to death or something!" 

 My worry spilled from my mouth the instant the kiss broke, it earned me a low laugh. "I'm not cold blooded, I can handle a lot more than you can." Staring at him I felt his hand touch my face, "Speaking of which you're freezing. Get back in your room and I'll pick up your blankets. Get you warm." As he spoke I pulled him closer, burying my face in his neck. I didn't want to let him go. I didn't care how cold I was, with his heat wrapped in my body I wouldn't let him go. "I don't want to move. You may be colder than usual, but you're still warm to me." 

 Mumbling I let my tail wander against him, drinking his smell as he tensed and gasped in my ear, "Holy fuck that's cold! Zetzu!" Grunting I tugged at his shirt, pushing it up pleased to feel the soft surface of his skin. 

 "Skin is warmer than clothes." Talking more to myself I pulled his shirt off, keep him close. Inhaling his scent I felt Vince shuddered against me, a smile playing with my lips as I grabbed his hands pulling them over his head. My hands running down his body, able to feel his pulse against my lips as it picked up. I'd never get tired of his reactions to me. 

 "Zetzu, can you keep my pants on?" His whisper wavered faintly, making my lips twitch into a smile. The urge to touch him kept me going, "No." Quickly removing his pants, changing my hold to his wrists  as he wiggled against me. Breathing deep and unevenly, "Zetzu you know how I react when you do this..." Sliding my tail over his bare leg feeling his muscles flexing under my belly scales, "Yes I know." Kissing along his throat gently I caught the smell of food on him. 

 "You smell like human food, you've been in the lunch hall?" Speaking casually I couldn't help the smug smile creeping onto my face as my tail eased up between his legs. Making him stumble over low noises before he could answer, eyes dilating as he watched my tail.

 "Yeah. It's warm enough in there and it has food." Shifting positions I laid back down, holding my companion above me. I could hardly focus on my own words as his smell thickened in the air, the heat in his body rising quickly. "Did you eat there?" My eyes narrowed with amusement when he couldn't focus on the conversation anymore. My tail slipping into the last piece of clothing he wore, his belly flexed pulling my eyes down to the tent in the fabric. "You're body temperature is going up." My teasing tone earned me a dark look.