Vacation At Night

(Vince)

 Staring up at the night sky and enjoying the warm wind caressing my skin I was momentarily glad it was so warm. Despite the stormy weather, the light rain that was drenching me as I stood on the balcony. More like a misting than a rain. No sweaters or jackets were required. In fact I was perfectly comfortable in nothing but my boxers. "What are you doing up? It's the middle of the night." I jumped at the sound of Zetzu's voice. It was rugged and tired sounding. Looking over my shoulder I blinked catching his eyes on me as he let his body slip off the bed. His hair was a mess and it was adorable. 

 "Never got to sleep." Worry instantly showed on his face at my words. I watched him slide down until he was level with me, "What's wrong?" He worried so much, it made me smile gently, "Nothing is wrong. I'm just... thinking." Turning back I looked up at the cloudy sky again. A blush rushing to my cheeks when I felt Zetzu's body lean against me, his arm winding around my waist. He wasn't cold to the touch which was a good thing.

 "About what?" I sucked in a breath feeling his tail sliding around my legs, mumbling as I tried to ignore the feeling of the scales on my skin. "My brother, he's really struggling and none of us can help him. The humans, I just know one of them is going to cause a major problem. Especially after Todd's melt down earlier. You, me, us." Whispering the last part, I glanced down at the arm on me when it flexed and I felt Zetzu tense. "What about us?" Caution masked his voice, like he was scared. Pressing my lips together I kept my eyes forward and murmured under my breath. "I love you."

 "...What?" The word was laced with shock. Frowning I glanced at his face, his eyes wide. Did he not believe me? 

 "What do you mean what? I love you. I'm in love with you, and I have been for a while. I just don't know when it happened." I felt like I was going to start rambling but whatever was going to come out of my mouth was lost in a kiss. His lips coaxing me to kiss him back quickly, my body tensing when his tongue slipped into my mouth. My eyebrows pushed together, he had never done that before and I felt my heart jump. It was weird, and my god it turned me on feeling his tongue wrap around mine like it did. Further confirmation that I was into some freaky shit. 

 As he pulled back he took my breath with him, leaving me light headed and dazed. Gasping I struggled to form a coherent thought.

 "Y-you've never kissed me like that before..." I swallowed thickly, licking at the saliva on my lip and feeling him press against me. My eyes widened when I felt the bulge. It was nothing new for him to touch me, and it had occurred to me before that he had to feel something when he did it. However he had never outright revealed his problem before, and it made me blush madly.

 "You've never said you loved me before." I yelped softly when I was picked up, his tail wrapped around me. Pinning my arms to my sides as he moved us off the balcony and back onto the bed. It was a wide open king sized bed, big enough to hold us both with room to spare. When we pushed the pillows and blankets off leaving just the sheets.

 I had come to realize Zetzu didn't like pillows much, just blankets. Tugging at my trapped arms my shoulders rose when he crawled over me. Leaning down to kiss me again, I found myself relaxing in the iron grip of his tail. My heart thudding hard against my ribs as excitement rushed through me when his tongue flicked out and he licked at my throat. One of my ankles was grabbed and his tail worked its way into my boxers, my body shuddered feeling his muscles flex against me. 

 As the fabric was pulled down my legs I gasped when his hand was on me, bending my free leg I struggled to suppress the moan. Pleasure heating my body as his hand worked at a slow pace, his mouth sucking at my neck. Rolling my eyes up I started to pant, my stomach twisting "Zetzu my arms." He hummed at me and his tail shifted, my arms were pulled up suddenly and pinned above me as his tail wrapped around my left arm, curling around my neck and then my chest. Tightening on me unexpectedly, pushing a whimper as I arched. My legs tensing and toes curling in the sheets.