Miya beamed at whatever she said and ran upstairs with her little legs. I looked back at Natlalia.

She wore a black loose shirt, with blue jeans, and her black Nikes. Her hair was up in a lazy pointy tail with strands coming down framing her face.

She looked breathtaking even if she wasn't doing much with herself. She stepped up a little and spoke up.

"I'm sorry I should have called before I came. I was just getting more clothes for Miya and I." She said looking at me.

"Can we talk?" I said not even paying attention to what she said before.

"Asher, no I think I should go, I only came-"

"Please, just for a minute?" I begged her.

She looked hesitant at first before she nodded quietly and walked towards the kitchen.

She pulled out a chair to sit. While I stood up leaning on the counter to a get a clear view of her.

It was silent for a while, none of us spoken until I finally said what I needed to say.

"I want you back."

"Asher no I'm not doing this"

"These last few days have been torture for me Natalia."

"No, that's not enough." She said shaking her head.

"I've missed you, it’s so hard to look around and see you not there beside me."

"Stop."

"At work." I said

"Stop!"

"At home"

"No please stop!"

"My bed."

"Asher, please stop enough!" She said screaming and getting up from the table.

"No, I'm not going to stop not until you come back to me!" I said screaming towards her.

"You're not getting me back ever, if you don't change!" She yelled.

I stepped up to her closer " I'm changing, I have I realized that-"

"No, you don't Asher because if you do we won't be arguing about the same thing we always do and you wouldn't order me to come back to you!" She said with her eyes brightening in anger.

"Then what do you want me to do, since you have all the answers! Where do I start-"

"Where were you that night?" She asked calmly but still breathing heavy ready to blow at any minute.

"We're not going through this again Natalia!" I yelled turning around.

"See, that's what I’m talking about! You asked me where to start, and I'm telling you to give me the truth and you can't even give me that!"

I heard her still screaming in the background. I was done with keeping this from her. I can't not hold this from her, especially if I want her back.

I turned around and spoke cutting her off from her screaming.

"Yes, I was with Victoria! And Yes, I did go to her house Happy?!" I said screaming in her face at this point.

She backed down and looked shocked and hurt before she became angry once again and pushed me repeatedly until she was sure to leave red marks on my chest

"How could you-?!"

"How could I what? Tell you?! Tell you that Victoria is my ex fiancé. That this conniving witch that I thought was the love of my life cheated on me with multiple men after she miscarried our baby!"