"Plus, she's hot!" He said chuckling a little and giving me a smirk.

That comment was supposed to offend me but I threw my head back and laughed a little. After our laughs subsided I finally spoke up.

"How did you know about Natalia and I?" I asked genuinely interested.

"Bro, are you serious right now. You guys look like love sick puppies when y'all were together. She couldn't keep her eyes off you, and you couldn't keep your eyes off her. I mean it was pretty stupid, and-"

"Okay, I get it!" I said rolling my eyes.

"Oh, and I forgive you for not telling me about it. You know me being your best friend and all." Jason said sarcastically.

"I looked up at him and thought of something. I gave him a big smirk before I responded.

"Oh, who's the one to talk? You still haven't told me about you and Tracey?" I said smiling evilly at him.

He looked shocked for a second, and then recomposed himself like he never gave it away. He was always bad at lying and covering up.

"Okay, nice talk man, I'll see you later." He said fast before going to the door, but before he could open it up I spoke up.

"Thanks Jason." I said giving him a tight smile.

"Sure."

He was on his way out when this time he spoke up.

"Fight for her dude."

"Same goes for you." I responded.

He looked at me, and then looked down like he was in deep thought. He looked up at me again and responded with a nod.

He shut the door, and I stood up from my chair and gathered my work up to go home.
*******
Once I entered the door, I put down my keys and took off my jacket hanging it on the coat rack.

I walked to the kitchen untying my tie walking still. I put my briefcase down the table. I paused when I heard footsteps from the stairs out onto the living room.

What the heck?

I stepped out quickly from the kitchen to see who was in my house. Once I stepped out I was pushed by little hands on my legs.

I looked down and saw brown bright eyes, big smile, and curly hair. It was my sweet Miya looking up at me with her cute face.

It was like Deja vu all over again. That time when she wasn't feeling so good, and it was my first time meeting her, and finding out that Natalia had a daughter.

She ran right into my legs crying, and ignored her mom. That was also the same day that Natalia and I actually got along, and she calmed me down before that big meeting I had.

"Ashwer!" She yelled while raising her arms for me to pick her up.

I picked her up quickly hugging her tightly and kissing her forehead. "Hey cupcake, how are you?" I said smiling looking down at her.

"Gw---ood" she said stumbling over her words a little.

"I missed you pumpkin!" I said still smiling at her.

She beamed at me and threw her arms around me again. "I mwissed you too Ashwer!" She said giggling in my ears.

I was still hugging her tightly when I heard a foot step. I looked up and saw her.

She looked at Miya and I before she connected with my eyes. Her milky brown eyes bored into mine until we broke eye contact.

I put Miya down, and stood up still staring at Natalia who was now whispering something to Miya.