6k?!? And a surprise!

Hey guys! Long time no see. Im SO greatful that so many people have read my story and I owe it all to you guys! Thanks again 💞 'm so happy to announce to you that I'm in the middle of writing a new book! It will be a miraculous Ladybug fanfiction (of course 😆) but this time it's going to be an AU! If you don't know what that is, it's like a story with the same characters and all but a whole different story I guess! So without further ado, let me announce the prologue!

-~-~-~-

"come here Mari!" He whispered to me as he pulled my hand through the door of the castle, tugging at my dirty white sleeve after i had stopped. I clung to my teddy for comfort as I became scared. I took tiki, my teddy everywhere. I couldn't let her out of my sight.

"I'm not allowed in the castle Adrien its off my limits!" I looked into the castle at the long passage way full of tall scary statues of knights. The walls were covered in fancy wallpaper and portraits of all the past kings, queens, princesses and princes. Adrien's will be up there one day! He told me he is going to be the king of the castle when he grows up. Even though it looked really pretty inside, i wasn't allowed in. Only the royals like Adrien are!

"But we are Ladybug and Chat Noir remember? Defenders of the castle! So we have to go in so we can save teddy! Remember hes stuck on the balcony." He looked me dead in the eyes as he spoke. He looked so sad that i couldn't come in. It happens every time we play and one time, his dad yelled at me for coming in. That's why I haven't dared step foot in there again.

"Adrien I can't-" Before i could finish he pulled me through the halls. He took Tiki from my hands and held her up. "Look Tiki can do it! Cmon Mari!" I nodded slowly and he began to run so fast, i had to hold my ladybug printed mask onto my face so i wouldn't loose it. It was a present from Adrien and i want to keep it forever! Especially because it turns me into Miraculous Ladybug! Adrien has one as well. He is Chat Noir, the black cat of destruction. He holds a pole in his hand too so he can get to really high places, like up trees. I just have a yo-yo I defeat all the bad guys with. We drew spots on it too to match my mask!

Suddenly, we were stopped in our tracks. The king looked so mad to see me in the castle that he was almost red with anger. He tore our hands apart and began to yell.

"She must leave! Right away! This is the last straw!" He yelled, furious that his son would be playing around with any peasant in the castle. "Peasants must stay in the castle grounds, they may NOT come into this house, especially all grubby like that! You may never see her again, is that understood Adrien?!"

"Yes father."

"Now give me that stupid mask and go shut the door behind her before they start thinking they can all come in!" The king snatched the mask off of Adrien's face and took the two teddies from his hand; Plagg and Tiki.