Chapter Two

Chapter two! I hope you guys are enjoying it so far.  There are so many fluffy parts coming up and I'm so excite for you guys to read them. Was meant to upload this thismorning oopsies. Anyways Thankyou for reading my lovelies. Have a Miraculous Monday! x
~Erin

{Marinette's POV}

"Bugaboo is everything OK?" Chat called and i could here his foot steps coming around the corner.

"Don't!... come... around" I yelled. "I've transformed Chat i cant get down!" I said, not knowing what to do as tears started to form. I sat down and hugged my knees in the corner behind the hill of the roof.

"Its alright M'lady ill fix this" He called sympathetically. I could here the smile in his voice. "Im going to come around and your going to hop on my back. My eyes will be closed so i wont be able to see whats under your mask". I didn't think this was a good idea at all!

"C-can you just get my kwami some food Chat? What if this goes wrong" I said worryingly.

"M'lady we dont have time. Ill transform back and unless you want us both to be stuck up here, we have to go now! Trust me LB. I, I," there was a long pause in his sentence.  

"I won't peak. Cats honour". I could hear a he put his hand to his heart.

I nodded my head even though he couldn't see and he walked around the corner with his eyes shut, as he said. I nervously hopped onto his back and he opened his eyes. "You don't weigh any more than a pound bugaboo" He laughed and i responded with a giggle. Chat was so nice. His civilian friends are lucky to have him.

He grabbed my thighs and it made me squirm. I nervously giggled and wrapped my arms around his neck, hoping we wouldn't take any not of my favourite jacket.

"Ready?" Chat Noir said, walking towards the edge of the roof.

"Ready...?" I said as i held on tighter and buried my head into the back of his neck.

"Hold on Ladybug" He yelled, mid jump through the air as he extended his pole to the ground, allowing a safe landing.

"What now Kitty" I giggled as he walked around with me on his back. He pushed me further up his back, adjusting where I was sitting.

"What was that? I cant hear you back there" Chat chuckled. He was having a great time making fun of the fact that i didn't get away quick enough. "Chaaat! Put me down!" I laughed, kicking around. Chat whistled a short tune before walking up to a street if shops. He laughed along and set me down next to the bakery door. "here you go M'lady. A perfect spot to feed your kwami" And though i could not see him, i could hear in his voice, the big smile on his face. He was so cute.

I hugged him from behind, pulling myself into his back tightly. I could feel his hands holding mine and his chin was nestled on my arm. It lasted for what seemed like ages. It was a big meaningful hug and something in the back of my mind was causing me to feel a feeling i hadnt experienced before. I didnt know what it was but I wanted the feeling to last forever.

"Thankyou Chat Noir" I said, kissing the side of his neck before walking inside. I found a cookie on the bench for Tiki and once we were able to transform again, i walked out just incase he was waiting to see if i was ok. I was lucky to have him as my partner in crime. Hes an amazing little Kitty he is.

{Time Skip - Adriens POV}

"Today we will be writing letters to a friend! It can be to someone outside this school, one of your friends, parents, teachers, anyone you wish!" Mrs Bustier said as she walked around the classroom with sheets of colored paper. "who are you gonna write to man?" Nino whispered. I thought for a moment and then had a brilliant idea.

"I dunno Nino i'm thinking im just going to write one and see how it turns out". I was really wanting to write one to Ladybug, expressing my thoughts cause that way she doesn't know its from Chat Noir and it wont change our relationship.

I was still in shock from last night. I had the love of my life on my back, transformed and in my line of sight.  And she kissed me... She kissed me with a kiss that for a split second, I thought was love. I could of at any moment, turned around to see who the love of my life actually was. But i didn't. I was waiting for the day where we will show each other. I hoped that would be soon.

{Time skip to end of class}

I threw my letter in the bin. It was horrible! It also had a few things in it that i realized after that only Chat Noir would know, such as saying M'lady and saying stuff about the other night at the Eiffel tower. I got too into writing the letter i forgot it was secret. Well that's a whole class wasted!

I got out of school late as i had to grab my stuff from my locker. Once i had all my stuff I walked out the front doors to find the one and only Chloę reading something to her 'followers'. I honestly don't know whats so great about her shes so mean to everyone! I know we used to be friends but she has changed.

"M'lady" She read, "Your sapphire eyes shine through your mask as you walk through the streets. I love the way..." She paused in her sentence and skimmed the rest of my letter. "Its about me girls be jealous!" She smirked at all her 'people' who had come to hear. "Its from Adrien he loves me so you all have no chance!" She laughed wickedly and walked off.

I was left gobsmacked on the stairs of the school. That ignorant, rude, little liar! That wasn't about her at all and now everyone thinks i like her. What if ladybug finds out and thinks i like Chloę! This is all ruined, messed up.

I walked off miserably to my home. Nathalie opened the door for me and greeted me. "Good afternoon Adrien." She said in her plain, Boring voice as i walked to my room. I nodded my head and closed the door behind me.

"I'm hungry" Plagg complained as i flopped into my pillow, depressed. I grunted something and i could hear Plagg going through my bags. "I'm not going to be able to transform if you don't get me some cheese!" He complained yet again.

"All you do is complain about food" I said, chucking a box with the last of todays Camembert in at him. "Better" I said rolling my eyes.

A high pitch screen suddenly echoed its way though the streets. The scream came from a crowd of people I could see crowding around the park.

"Plagg, Claws Out!"