Chapter Eight

PLEASE READ IF YOU WANT TO BE IN MY STORY! Ok to i need some help with acumatized victims for this book and especially the sequel to this book. Oooo spoiler alert! Please leave a comment on their name, backstory, villain name, villian powers, what they look like and their back story. You will get a shoutout and a story/fanfiction shoutout if you have one. I will be picking a few! You will get credit for your villian at the start of that particular chapter. And check out Lady._._.Agreste on Youtubue guys! Self advertisement lmao. Anyways sorry for another unedited chapter >~< Hope you all had a miraculous monday <3 Thankyous for reading x

{Alya's POV}

English was so quite and boring. This is the first day without Marinette in class after her accident and no one wanted to bring it up. It was so sad. She was all wired up to a machine that monitored her breathing and heart rate which meant they were worried something might happen. Everyone was so worried, especially Adrien.

Adrien was asleep with his head on the desk. He came in super late to school today and had been sleepy ever since. He stayed with Marinette all night yesterday I think. He was still there after I left anyway. He was so worried and though it was sad, it was really cute to see. 

{The Next Morning} 

I ran through the hospital finding Marinette's ward. I was really worried about her but was unable to see her yesterday. A tear ran down my cheek as i found the door. Without looking or knocking, I walked straight in, too worried to care about any visiting people or nurses.

There was no one in, just Adrien asleep in the chair next to her with a tight grip on Marinette's hand that was hanging out of the bed. I planted a kiss on her head as i checked her monitors and inspected all her cords and whatnot. I smiled as soon as i knew she was ok and walked towards the door, shutting the blinds so the two sleepy lovebugs could sleep.

"Its ok you can stay Alya" Adrien said from behind me. I looked over to see him stretching sleepily and standing up. 

"Oh no I didnt wake you did I?" I whispered, shocked and apologetically. 

"No no its fine" He giggled, looking at Marinette and sighing.

"A shame isnt it?" I sniffled. "I wonder what was going through her mind".

"Yeh" Adrien wiped a tear from his cheek"

"No Adrien dont cry she will be fine!" I comforted him, sitting him down at the 2 deeter table in the corner of the ward.

"Its just, before she walked onto the road i told her something, which im sure you will find out sooner or later. Im pretty sure thats what was going though her mind Alya. I did it"

"No no dont sa-" i was cut off my a faint voice. 

"Arien it wasnt you. You did nothing of the sort. It was one hundred percent my fault I promise" Marinette said faintly over the sound of the machines beeps. You could clear hear a jump in the machines sounds as her heart rate escalated, as it does when people lie. I decided to stay out of it and i ran up to her to give her a hug. It was good to finally have her back talking.

"Alya!" She said excitedly over my shoulder.

"Mari!"