Chapter 51 gang leader

Maryjane pov-He grabs my hand and leads the way he then opens the door for me and starts driving me to this secret place it was a far drive but i don't get sleepy in car rides well sometimes but not today. I grabbed his hand and give him a huge smile. I love Frimzy so much he is so special he is the best thing that has ever happened to me and I promised to be there for him thru the worst and best times im not giving up now.

Frimzy: babe we are here (Frimzy says snapping me out of my thoughts)

I got out of the car seeing this two floor house with a bunch of guards guarding the entrance

Guard: is this the young lady you were talking about?

One of the guards say

Frimzy: yeah this is my soon to be wife( Frimzy says grabbing my hand)

The guard gave us a smile and told the other guards to open the gates. Once we walked in I saw really expensive cars parked and more guards of course. I walked in and it was huge but there were a lot of desk and people passing coke and counting money. The rest of the guys looked scary but I wasn't that scared cause Frimzy was right by my side.

Frimzy: babe let's go to my office

Frimzy says grabbing my waist as we walk so the men know I'm his and not to be messed with I start walking up the stairs and which I got tired cause I'm to lazy but Frimzy then picked me up bride style and lead me to his office

Frimzy: we are here princess

Frimzy says as he puts me down he had a fucking huge office it could be a fucking room it even had a bathroom.

Maryjane- babe this is fucking huge ( I say admiring everything)

Frimzy- I know it's huge( he says with a chuckle as he embraces me in a hug)

Maryjane- I love you so much( I say in his chest cause my short ass is shorter than him)

Frimzy- I love you more(he says looking in my eyes)

Maryjane- what do we do know? (I say breaking the hug)

Frimzy- want to get fucked up sense there's nothing else to do (he says with a chuckle)

Maryjane- yeah I guess ( I say looking at him holding the liquor bottle)

To be continued........

It's fucking short I know but I been at school and have been sleeping early and haven't had time but if you haven't read my others books check them out. And if your done with all of them check out fanfics-youwillove  the book she is writing is amazing make sure to check it out ☹️💙💙