Chapter 44 movie night

Maryjane pov-we get home and leave our bags in the room. I head downstairs searching for something to eat.

Maryjane- babe!!

Frimzy- what (he says coming down stairs)

Maryjane- let's order pizza and get snacks and watch netflix. (She says coming towards him giving him a hug)

Frimzy- whatever you want baby girl(he says before kissing her forehead)

They order the pizza and Frimzy goes to the store to get drinks and snacks. While he does i wait for the pizza. I hear a knock on the door I think it's the delivery man but it wasn't. It was Isabella.

Maryjane- what are you doing here didn't I beat your ass already.

Isabella-i just came to say sorry I know I shouldn't have been with Frimzy cause he has a girlfriend which is you.

While she says that a car pulls up

Frimzy- what are you doing here?

Isabella- I came to tell Mary Jane I'm sorry for the way I acted.

Frimzy- well you told her so u can go now.

Isabella- okay but Frimzy I will always love u no matter what(she says before leaving)

Frimzy- let's go inside( he says grabbing her hand leading her inside)

Mary Jane- babe I think she really cares about you(she says looking down)

Frimzy- babe don't worry about her I want to be with you I want to marry you I want you to have my kids so please don't worry about her let's just watch movies and eat.(he says smiling)

Mary Jane- awe babe I fucking love you(she says before kissing him)

They put on a movie and the pizza delivery guy finally comes they eat and continue to watch the movie at the end they both fall asleep on the couch.

To be continued.....

Next chapter will be longer promise💙 if you want more check out my other new story😘