Impressed

Leo

Your POV

Tonight was the night that your gallery would finally open and all of your friends and family were going to the opening. After the opening party Leo and his brothers said that they wanted to help clean up, 9pm rolled around and everyone is gone so now your just waiting for the guys.

A knock came from the back door so you rushed for it, "sup Y/N?" Leo greeted "hello guys, come on in" you step out of their way. While they were looking around "wow Y/N, did you really makes these?" Mikey asked not taking his eyes off of the painting "yeah I did" as you answer Donnie came up to you to say "theses are really good Y/N" "really?" You only could whisper "yeah, they are" you gave him a smile you could muster Donatello gave you a toothy smile in return.

After looking at your work the 4 brothers moved on to the buffet table. We all were chatting and convulsing, Leonardo pulls you aside somewhere, where his bro could not see. "Leo?" He took your hands into his "these painting are fascinating I-I'm so impressed" "eh?" "I h-have no words on how to describe your work, how come you never showed me any of this?" "It never came up" you proclaim shaking your head, he nudges your head up to meet his eyes.         

He took your face into his hands so that he could close in, you could feel his breath on your nose "you know what?" "What?" You ask not wanting to rupture the intimate moment, "you are very beautiful" "Leo-" you try to warn "your work is like stepping into your mind, is it not?" In awe you only could nod as you did he let out a low chuckle. "I'm impressed, thank you for sharing your works Y/N" and with that he swept back down to peck you on the lips.

Raph

Raph's POV

Being the biggest one of the group certainly did help which helped with my confidence but it almost seemed impossible to meet anyone that could meet my awesomeness until I met Y/N, this gal doses everything. I'm always impressed by her, "hey guys" she greeted as she walked into the Lair she was carrying a bag with her. "I'm going to be making some new snacks for you" she smiled at me "after I'm done could I talk to you privately" she whispered to me as she played with her too-long sleeves "sure" I answered falteringly.

After her snack were done, she came over to me "let's go to my room" I mumbled to her as I suggest thisI took her hand then we speed walked to my room. Once we were there she plopped down onto my bed "what's wrong?" I asked meekly "n-nothing...just trying to figure out how...to word this properly" her cheeks were fire engine red "I-I know that if I-I don't say it n-now then I w-will never do it" "say what Y/N?" Now I was getting worried 'get to do what?' She squeezed her eyes shut "I-I...love you" she confessed I couldn't help but smile.

'She loves me?! Oh wow!' When I looked back up she stilled had her eyes shut "I-I'm sorry, I-I know you don't l-love me back but I j-just had to get this off m-my chest" she was gripping my blanket she slowly opened her eyes when she didn't hear anything "I-I hope we still could be friends, if that's o-ok?" I was still shocked that she loved me "wait" I shook my head "no no!" I grabbed her wrist so that now she was standing "I do not want to go back to being friends, Y/N I-I love y-you too" I managed to confess with a burning face "y-you love me too?!" She asked me in astonishment "why wouldn't I? Yah amazing, Y/n" "well b-because um..." she trailed "does this mean we're a thing now"? I ask shyly not wanted to break anything "I-I would think so... to be honest I never really done this before" she chuckled at herself.

She takes my hands "s-so umm...could w-we cuddle"? "You want to cuddle me"?! I ask in disbelief she nodded shyly "ok" I chuckled softly secretly on the inside I was very impressed with Y/N for confessing to me.

Mikey

Mikey's POV

My mind spun with questions as Y/N punched in a combo on the controller, I could only  freeze as her character finished mine off. I drop my controller "what was that"?! She jumped "what are you talkin' about"? "I-I can't believe...you beat me"! I placed my hands on her kitchen island as we went into the kitchen for a snack "I-I'm sorry...are you mad at me"? She asked quietly asked me from behind me "what? No no, baby" I help up my hands "you beat me far in square...but I do require a rematch though" we hurriedly grab snacks then went back to our spots in front of the TV. The night was closing in on the day, she was getting sleepy "honey, you can't sleep out here" she was falling asleep on the pizza couch I shook my head when there was no replay then sighed "ups a daisy" I picked her up then processed to bring her to my room.

"We'll have a sleep over" I tuck her into my bed then go look for some extra clothing, I pick out some pieces she would like, I go back to my room to see her fast asleep in my bed I shook my head then chuckled 'did you really beat me in mortal combat'? As I think this I slip into my bed with her.

Donnie

Donnie's POV

"Hey Donnie, could I come in"? I heard Y/N ask from outside of my lab "yeah yeah, come on" I spin around to face her as she entered "what's up"? She silently gives me a piece of folded up paper "c-call me when y-your done" she said with a small smile.

After she left I unfolded the paper to find it sprawled with equations to the bottom of the paper there was a key that said that a few given numbers equaled letters "I have to d-decode it"? I whisper to myself "your on Y/N" I chuckle underneath my breath.

Your POV

Your phone lays close by as you. As the night drew on you started to worry 'what if he solved it but threw it away? What if he doesn't like me? What if he actually hates me'? You shake your head to shake out the worrying thoughts then go to your kitchen to go boil some water as you did this your phone began to go off.

"Hello"? "um...hi" Donatello greeted you "I take it you got it"? You guessed "yup...I did get it, I'm impressed" "w-why's that"? 'Impressed by me'? You thought as you poured a box of elbow noodles in the boiling water "all those problems then y-you knowing the answers to all of them, you know y-your kinda smart" "kinda"? You chuckled "well n-not kinds but you are" You could hear him trying not to stutter "oh thank you" you grinded "well m-my answer to y-your message I-I...love you t-too, Y/N".

Silence is all you could focus on as you hold onto your phone so you don't drop it. "Y/N"? He pulled you out of your shock "I-I...wasn't expecting" you chuckled again "that answer meaning" "what were you expecting"? He almost sounded sad "honestly...a kick in the teeth" he chuckled deeply which made you bite your bite your lip "c-could you...confirm your message"? Donnie asked calmly "c-confirm"? Your bite your lip again "oh yeah...um s-sure...well t-to cut it short...I-I-I liked you, Donatello f-for a long time" you confessed pacing faster "I'll see you in a few" Donatello said rashly "Don-" he hanged up.

You sighed though your nose then went back to cooking the pasta, you turned on the TV which made you a bit sleepy, as you tried to open your eyes before a knock came from the window which made you jump, you got up tiredly to open the window the tall turtle hoped into your apartment to scoop you up then basically swing you around which made you dizzy, you could hear his snorting laughter while he peppered your face which made you smile.

A/n: Wow, I just wanted to thank ya'll for all the reads, tbh I was just doing this for myself and for fun,any imagine suggestions? I do not do smut, sorry.