His brothers scare you.

Raphael

Raph's POV

'I can't believe them! How could they do this to her?! I'm make them apologize and if they don't...' I thought as I went after Y/N, the guys made fake little pink dots on Y/N's body while she was sleep then when she woke up they told her that she'll have to get surgery and Y/N is deathly scared of surgery or any other kind of hospital related stuff in the fact, she even has to leave the damn room if there's a really bad gore scene and lets not even talk about when we have to get stitches.

When they told her that it was a prank that made her cry even more, so now I going after her to comfort her "Y/N, let me in I had nothin' to do with this mean prank" she did she still had dry tear streaks running down her face, I used my thumb to wipe them away "I'll make them sorry, nobody messes with my lady" I wrap my arms around her waist as I also peck her cheeks "don't beat your brothers up, I should've of know" she says snuggling up to me then laying her hands and her head on my plastron "still shouldn't of pulled somethin' like that on yeh, they know yeh hate that shit" "it's fine Raphie, Splinter is probably going to give them a stern lecture" "I sure hope so" I huff out as she kisses my cheek then her eyes closes peacefully, the next morning they gave her their deepest apologizes.

Mikey

Mikey's POV

Y/N got mega alarmed when she saw Donnie and Raphael arguing over her, which was fake by the way, "come on baby, look I'm sorry" I say knocking on bedroom door. She let me in "come on baby, you've got to agree that was a good prank" she looks at me with her hands on her hips.

"Y-you know I hate arguing Mike, why did you do that?" She was clearly upset "I-I though it was going to be f-funny" I'm getting nervous now "gonna be funny?! Mikey I thought Raphael was gonna beat the living day lights out of Donnie" "I-I'm sorry babe, I never though it would get that heated plus I never knew you didn't like arguing" her brows soothes a bit as she sighs deeply "y-you're right, you're right" she now was doing her grabby hands at me so I walk over to her to hug her firmly "I-I'm sorry" she whisper as I embrace her "no, I'm sorry I will never do that again".

Leo

Leo's POV

"I need a what!?" Then a thud could be heard though out the lair, Raph, Donnie, and Mikey were hovering over Y/N unconscious body "who did this?" I question Mikey points at Donnie who points at Raph, "father!" I call my dad "what is it Leonardo?" His breath hitchs at what he saw Y/N "who did this!?" He asks them heatedly "pick her up!" Donnie picks her up swiftly "this is not how you treat a lady, you can not joke with people's fears" Donnie gave her to me.

"A-all we did was tell her that she has spiders in h-her" Raph trails off "Raph, Y/N has a fear of bugs" our father explaine "well h-how was I supposed to know that?" Mikey defended himself, father sighs "2 weeks in the hashi, all 3 of you!" "What?!" They say in unison. I took her to my room and as I set her on my bed I also stay beside the bed "I'm sorry this happened, love" I say under my breath as I press a kiss to her forehead. I stayed by her side while she slept.

I gotten up to get a cup of tea when I got back she was up, awake, "Y/N" I breath she must of heard me because when she saw me she shows me that goodness of that smile "h-how long was I out?" She asked with flushed cheeks I chuckle at her cuteness "only for 3 hours" she faced palmed "ugh! Sometimes, I'm pathetic" she pouted "no you ain't, your human. Fear is only temporary if you control it" I say as I ruffle her hair.

Donnie

Your POV

"Donnie?" You call out in the darkness of the lair 'the power must of went out' you concluded "Don?" You're voice quacks along with the start of your body trembling. You move around the darkened lair with your hands out while you kept crashing into things "Donnie" you hiccup, a ball was forming in your throat following with your eyes watering.

You've always been afraid of the pitch dark, there was no light coming out of anywhere all you had on you was your phone and now you are using the phone's flashlight, you still needed to sleep with a night light for god sake. "Donatello?" You call again but nobody came your trembling now turns to shaking. "My sons!" Splinter calls out in an instant the lights were back on, each light flickering on one after another. Mikey, Leo, and Raph were hiding behind the pizza couch, and were staring at you which embarrasses you so you drop your head now looking at your feet. "Miss. L/N, are you alright, my dear?" Splinter asks you softly but you don't answer him.

You saw Mikey, Leo, and Raph trying to get away "Leonardo! Michelangelo! Raphael!" Splinter calls out to them "Donatello!" Splinter calls to your boyfriend, you bite your bottom lip 'please don't call him' with that Donnie came out of his bedroom with sleep still in his eyes "what is - ?" His question was cut off as he saw you. You could feel his eyes on you which made you want to curl into a ball, tears were now spilling out of your eyes. You didn't hear his footsteps "hey" he greets softly "h-hi" you greet back softer then he offers his hand so you took it "come on, do you want to talk about it?" You nod "ok but how about we do that later? For now why don't we cuddle?" He whisper to you so you nod.