Decorating

Leo
Your POV

You had asked Leo to help you decorate for a friend's birthday party at your place and you two were playing with a balloon "2" your two said together "3" "4" counting each time either one of you hit the balloon so that it wouldn't hit to ground. You've always felt comfortable and safe when you spent time together, "5" you said by yourself "6" a hit for Leo "7" a hit for you, you both knew that you we're getting distracted but it was more fun then setting food up "8" you counted but you didn't hear Leonardo counting this time "hey!" You chuckled at him you turned to look at him and you found him already looking at you "what happened?" You asked him a little worried about him "nothing, just got distracted" 'but we're already distracted' you thought.

"By what?" He glanced at the floor and the now fallen balloon "by you" he breathed this like it was hard for him to say "really?" You look up at him "yeah I'm sorry" "for what? You did nothing wrong" you softly chuckle at how boyish and gentlemanly he was being, "I'm yours and your..." "yours" he finished. You smiled so wide that it hurt your teeth, you smiled knowing that he was too good for you, you tied a ribbon to a balloon so that you could tie it to your wrist and we both went to work.

Mikey
Your POV

You asked Mikey for some help putting together a Ikea bookshelf, "aren't these notorious for being tough?" He asked as you guys stood there looking at it still in it's box "I should of paid for installation" you say going over to your portable speaker to put on some music, we ripped open the packaging like children then looked at the instructions, "ahh! Only a rocket scientist can do this!" You shook your head. You sat on the floor trying to figure out the instructions while Mikey took out the hardware supplies, after half and hour you guys got almost got half of it done "well I'm sweating, can we take a break?" He asked putting down a screwdriver "yeah" you said with no breath.

We ordered a sausage and pepperoni pizza with a liter of Orange soda, our shared love for Orange soda was magic to us, after the break we went back to work on the rest, he slammed his first finger three times with the hammer. Together you guys pushed the final product to your room while had a huge opening next to your dresser which was in front of your bed, "phew, I'm glad we didn't give up" he chuckled and he put his arm around your shoulder "hmm yeah" you kissed him on the cheek "aww! That's all I get?" He complained you sighed and pecked him on his lips "happy?" He nodded.

Donnie
Your POV
You and Don were setting up your second room in the lair. You were making your bed while Don hung some of your posters, at the same time you guys both step back to view the work bumping into each other. "Sorry" you say shyly "n-no big deal" "thank you for helping me set up the room" "you welcome" you look up at Don to him smiling "what?" You tilted your head "can I try something?" Donnie and you have been going out for 4 months and you guys still haven't kissed.

"Sure what-" you were cut off by Donnie warm lips on yours and his big hands went to hold onto the back of your head he had to lean over you to actually kiss you then he pulled away. He kissed up your neck as you put your hands onto his shoulders which made you sighed "Donnie donnie!" You called "huh what?" You chuckled realizing he was in a trance because of you "that was my first kiss" You whispered "what?! You? How?" Your cheeks flushed "w-what do mean 'how'?" "I-I man you're so cute, smart, funny, and beautiful how come you never be kissed before?" You could only shrug your shoulders "well I'll make sure to give you the best kisses that you ever had" he snorted and laughed at his own cheesy line "guys! The pizza is here" Mikey said into your room "Donnie, you ok bro"? You looked back a Donatello, he was making stink face at Mikey which you laughed at.

Ralph
Your POV
"I can't believe she getting married" you almost cried, your cousin was getting married she was your only friend you had in the big city before you meet the turtles. Ralph was helping you set up the party to congratulate her on her engagement, 'I can't wait to give her these' you open the small velvet maroon box that held the two wedding bands inside. The gold one was for her and the silver one is for him and on the inside of the silver one it said 'your my prince' and on the inside of the gold one it said 'I'm your princess' 'god my cousin is a Disney freak sometimes'. You wrap the small box in a white ribbon "I hope she'll like them" you breath out nervously "how can she not like them"? He said in his heavy Brooklyn accent.

After we were done setting up we leaned against one of the tables to view our work "that was some workout" he chuckled as you laughed "more then the hashi?" You questioned he laughed "nothin' more tirin' then the hashi" you remembered one time Raph got so upset that he actually put himself into the hashi to get some cool down time and you guessed during that time he thought of you because when he came out he wrapped a thick fire engine red scarf around your neck and then whispered to you: "I do appreciate you and everything you do and try to do for me, I love you" your cheeks were probably matching the scarf. "Lets have some lunch, why don't you put the TV?" "Sure" he turned the TV on as he plopped onto the couch, you turned on the stove to make some fried rice and shrimp.

While your cooking the shrimp Raph's big arms wrapped around your waist "Raphael" you whined "what?" "I can't cook if your hugging me like this" he put his chin on your shoulder "yeh can" then he decided to run his hands up and down your sides "i-if you don't stop I will eat this all by myself" you threaten "then what if I do this" he kisses the edge of your jaw "aww! You dick" you said as he kissed you, when he let you go he winked at you, your eye twitched.