Mornings

Donnie
Your POV

You were cooking some eggs and bacon with tea, yours a peach and mango blend while Donnie's was a vanilla and lavender. "Thank you" he smiles at you "your welcome" you say putting the plates in front of you guys, mornings for you and him were pretty normal, wake up, eat breakfast, then a few hours of cuddling/reading. You love having him over, he always finds ways to have fun together "we could play hide and seek" he suggests "Donnie" you say playfully warn "Y/N, I can not watch any more TV, my brain is fried" "so is mine but really...hide and seek?" "Hmm...how about we put a bet on it then, to make it fun?" "What kind of bet?" You ask, you saw his face light up like a match that's been struck "how's about you..." he began with a soothing and which also had a carnal tone to it, he pulls you into him by putting his arm around your back then he whispered to you: "kiss me first" with the same voice "ahh!" You grab a throw pillow to put it over his face.

"How much time?" "We both have 12 minutes" "how many to win?" "A told of 6 points" he says as he set a 12 minute timer on your phone, "you goes first?" "Rock, Paper and shoots" he shrugs "ok" "at the end if I don't win you can't give me shell, your a ninja I'm not" "fine" he shrugs.

After counting down to 10 you open your eyes 'I could just drive him out of his hiding spot' you chortle "oh, what to do? I could eat all the yummy pizza all by myself because he, I meaning Donnie, is not here " you say loud enough for him to hear me "and also watch the recorded Knicks game by myself" you say knowing how much he loves the Knicks, you could see him now struggling to not pop out "I'll also have to work on our Motion Detecting Night Vision Goggles too" you say still looking for him "I could watch onto season 3 of Sherlock and Once Upon A Time, but I do wise I could do all those things with my...boyfriend". Donatello sprang outside from where he was hiding, before you knew it he grabs you from behind and then sat you on his lap "I won't leave you alone, never my...g-girlfriend" I could help but giggle 'he's so shy' "I know you won't" you push him down onto the couch "don't get sassy on me" you laughed out loud "I am not sassy" you argue back, loving the way he said 'sassy' "not always but sometimes" "maybe".

"One point for me" you drew a tally on the white bored "round two", you chose a spot underneath your bed "I can't believe how beautiful and cute my girlfriend, I can't believe she isn't a model yet. (Sigh) I even have her as one of my computers background" 'why would you say that and did he say 'model', I have no time for modeling' Donnie kept on geeking out over you which made you want to cover his mouth and tell him that he's wrong "I have no idea why she wants me" you uncover your ears 'because your beautiful' you wanted to yell out. "I doubt she loves me anymore, I bet I bore her" his voice was quivering and shaking you could tell he was on the brake of tears.

You scrambled from your place so you slowly walked up to him noticing him staring at the floor you rush up to him to start thrashing against him "don't you dare say such bull shit about yourself ever again" you look up at him with your own watery eyes he was looking at you almost bewildered, you grab a hold of his cheeks "I will never grow bored of you a-and I do love you" he sniffs you kissed him like he was going off to war, when you and him broke apart we were both flushed and breathless "well I guess the bet is off" "let's go eat some pizza, you lovely smartie" you pouted grabbing his hand.

Raph
Raph's POV

I was woken up by a piddling beeping noise, I was in Y/N's bed I still remember when we all helped her move in yesterday, 'that was a fun day' after we were done we ordered pizza and watched horror movies.

I could smell food being made from the kitchen also Y/N was not in the bed like she would normally 'she's cooking?' I went to the kitchen to see her facing the stove I smiled at the sight of her. I looked at her Y/H/C hair and her open shoulders, I tip toed (the best I could) behind her then whispered "whica makin'?" Into her ear she jumped "Raphael" she whined "please don't do that" she moves the scrambled eyes to a small bowel "why are yah cookin'?" I rested my chin on her shoulder "what? You don't like my cooking?" She frowns slightly "yah know that I adore yah cookin'" I moved her hair away from her neck to place soft kisses on her neck.

We eat the amazing breakfast while watching the news, the day is filled with video gaming, cuddling and sleeping. 7o'clock clock rolls around 'I hate leaving her' "hey baby" she gave me a annoyed hum, she's curled up into my plastron slipping into sleep land "I have to head home ,dollface" she hums her disagreement while trying to sleepily hold me "come on, baby don't be like that " 'she's too cute for her own good' "please...don't leave. I love you" she slurs out "I'll tuck yah in then I'm goin' to leave, ok?" She sighs and looks at the time "fine" she unhappily mumbles. I pick her up easily then take her to her bedroom, it is beautiful to me her walls are painted a soft yellow she has two windows that viewed the world below, I tucked her in and pressed a kiss to her forehead "goodnight".

Leo

Your POV

A loud beeping noise blared though your little flat, "Y/N"! A familiar voice called for you. You skidded to a stop as you reach the kitchen, a smoke smell clung to the air around your kitchen "what happened?" Your eyes grow wide in shock "w-well..." Leo is in the middle of the kitchen now rubbing the back of his neck you found the source of the smoke it was strips of bacon laying in a blackened pan.

You slowly look up at him as he nervously waited for your words "I need new pans anyway" you smile softly "y-you're not mad?" He says stupefy "no I'm not mad" "r-really?" "yeah it's fine, I'll go get some breakfast while you just hang alright, now what do you want?"

Mikey

Your POV

You always woke you too early, it was because of the sun 'aw fuck, not again' you curse yourself as you snuggle back into the warm bed. "Y/N"! A certain somebody calls for you from the living room "I got The Amazing World of Gumball and a stack of peanut butter waffles with your name on it" his voice says coming closer and closer to your room "come on out" he says good-naturedly you hum in discord "your still in bed?" He chuckles at you "shush up" you replay languidly as you wad your face into your cool pillow "come one, you can't stay in bed all day" "yeah I can, you can't make me get out" "oh yeah, so what if I do this?" Then he rush piled onto you "nooooooooooo".

After what seemed to be a lot of tickling and bribery you and him were both now sitting on the couch, him sipping on too sweet coffee which had like 4 different creamers in it and 6 sugars while you were drinking some mint tea, after hours of cartoons your brain started to get fried by the TV "my brains going goopy" "fried?" He asks you only nodded "ok" he shuts the TV off "lets do something else" "l-like what?" "I know lets play that hard card game you've been telling me about, could you teach me?" He asks happily "sure" you go get the card while Mikey waited. "Thank you for playing with me" you kiss his cheek as we end what seemed like the 48th round.

A/n: Feel free to leave comments, I actually love them.