First Kiss

Leo

Leo's POV

Square in my face came a pillow "no stay back, heathen!" Commanded my girlfriend "nah uh, you knew you were going to get this one way or another" I chuckled, she rushed underneath the blankets the trapped down all the sides like a bubble "nope" she said "listen there's no win-win here, just give up, Y/N" "I'll give up when a cat can sing" I sigh "I really didn't want to do this, Y/N" immediately the blankets are thrown off which made her yelp in shock as she tries to run off again until I trap her by caging her with my leg and arms.

"I demand to be let go" she commanded now crossing her arms across her chest "wow a demand, like that's gonna help" she sighed while looking away then she looked back up at me "t-than what d-do you want?" She asked a little more sweeter then before at the time I didn't know why I was chasing her around my room but the answer came out naturally "a kiss" god how I wanted to pull that answer right back into my mouth "a-a kiss"?! She asked 'why the hell did you say that? I'm do like her, hell I love her but... a k-kiss now'? My head was scrambled like a broken computer 'why did I s-say that?' I tried to ask myself, "Leo!" She called which pulled me out of my thinking.

"Are you ok?" She asked with a worried expression " yeah yeah, I'm fine" "Leo" she called to me again, I turn to look at her to see that she was Christmas red "could I-I still have t-that kiss?" She asked now looking down, my mind was ripping at it's seams my reality and my dreams were becoming one 'is that even possible? That sounds like a movie plot'. She chuckled "you ok?" "Y-yeah, of c-course" before clearing my mind 'wait! I never kissed anyone before' I panicked 'j-just do it like they do it in the movies' I mentally shrugged. I closed my eyes then started to lean down slowly I guess a little too slowly since Y/N got tired of waiting because she met me haft way, the kiss was affectionate it was also placid. We broke apart "wow" she breathed "w-was it ok?" She smiled then she wrapped her arms around my neck "it was better then ok, I love you Leo" and she kissed me again "I love you too".

Mikey

Mikey's POV

I knocked on her window after a few minutes of waiting she came to the window then before I could move she grabbed my hands just to push me down onto her couch only to sit on my lap "I really cannot wait any longer" she breathed then her lips crashed my onto mine, it was teeth clashing, needy, and above it all it was a power struggle. Our tongues never stopped, we both were out of breath as we leaned our foreheads together "I'm sorry" she whispered "it's fine, I w-was just aghast, t-that's all" "my bad... d-did I do good?" She asked cutely I chuckled "yep, you did" I smiled. Now we were cuddling so I thought it was the perfect time to have my revenge.

I slowly flip her over as she slept "my turn" I whisper as I lean in leisurely, I was pleasantly surprised on how sweet and soft her lips were now that I can tell I couldn't get enough, "Mikey!" She yelped I chuckled "I'm sorry Y/N, your lips are really soft...and sweet some how" "Mikey don't say stuff like t-that" she was blush crazily I chuckle again "but I like seeing your expressions" she puffed her cheeks out "one more thing?" She gave me a skeptical look "what is it?" "Could I get another kiss?" She kissed her teeth and sighed "sure" while blushing "thank you, sweet pea".

Donnie

Your POV

You looked up at Don, just staring at him "Y/N"? "Yeah"? You were taken back by binging called out "what are you doing?" He asked looking down at you "n-nothing" "mmm-mmm" so he continued on with his work but you also continued to stare at him 'god those lips, I want them' your inner thought made you press your lips together but you frowned when he sighed deeply "I can't focus if your gawking at me Y/N, now what do you need or want?" Pausing his work to look down at you in his lap "firstly: I was not starin' at you and secondly: kisses" you trailed off when you got to the end "'secondly: what'"? "What"? "What"? "Your avoiding the question" he states with a smirk "I didn't say secondly I said...circuity" you press your lips together hoping he would fall for it "Y/N, we both know you didn't say circuity, what did you really say"? "Kisses" you whisper out "one more time" "KISSES, OK?!" You yelled so you cover your face with your hands, after a few moments of silence you became to get scared "Donnie?" You ask as you pull your face out of your hands you look up at your boyfriend.

He looked to be almost in a trance "Donnie?" No answer "Donnie?!" "Huh?" You are successful on pulling from his trance like state "a-are you ok?" Which made your boyfriend smile softly. He tilts your head up with his hand but his thumb had other thoughts as it wandered over your chin then traveling up a bit so now it was resting on top of your bottom lip "D-Donnie?" His thumb caresses your lip he leans down until your guys lips almost met "I-I really want to kiss you, may I?" Without hesitation you nod rapidly he chuckles, he slowly leans down but you were too inpatient to wait so you lean up to meet him. You could feel his smile in the kiss, you pull back for oxygen "y-you're a good k-kisser" you managed to stutter out which he snorted and laughed at "really?" You only nodded. God how you love him he makes you feel like a sparkler when he kisses you, you truly do love him.

Raph

Your POV

"Hey, may I come in?" You ask from Raph's doorway as you lean back against it he looks over his shoulder to see you "yeah yeah, come on in" he replays so you do "you look like your focusing on something, I could come back-" "no no" he gets up rather quickly to grab your hand which he rose to his lips and slowly kissed your knuckles "please stay with me for right now" he said in your hand "um...ok ok I will" you chuckled nervously as he goes back to his project.

"I might not be a genius like Don but I do understand somethings" he stated "so what are you makin'?" You ask, normally days like these are lazy days for you and him but you also never seen him have a project before "I'll show you when Imma done" he smirks.

(The next day)

The morning swept by and you realized that you have fallen asleep, you were on the their couch basically wrapped in a blanket "Raph?" You call to him hoping he was nearby he came lazily though the threshold "morin', sweetheart" he smiles at you then he came up to you to peck your cheek "eggs and waffles?" You shook your head "pancakes?" Nope "mmm...oh! I know how about French toast?" Yep! You hop out off of the couch, Raph lifted you onto his shoulder and you both headed for the kitchen.

The day was filled with just being lazy around the Lair "wanna shoot some ball?" You laugh "what's so funny, short stack?" He smirks "'shoot some ball'?" You mock "yeah you know, shoot some hoops, go ballin', throw some buckets" you kept on laughing and giggling until your eyes water a little, but now you were stuck in a giggling fit. "Stop smirking, yeh jerk" you yell with a wide smile, he looks confused at first but after he realizes but he just shook his head "come here, I think I have a cure for that fit of yours" "what is it, that smirk?" You laugh airily "yep, now come here" you walk over to him "and?" You smile and giggle 'god you couldn't stop yourself'.

He just patted his thigh "sit" he says simply "what? He wants you to sit in his lap?' With your hand you hesitantly place them onto Raph's shoulder to actually get to his level the you lower yourself onto his thigh, he chuckles lowly which made you blush even harder "y-your not helpin'" you grumble which he laughs at "but for real, is everything ok?" He asks lovingly and gingerly "y-yep, things are... f-fine" you answers a little too promptly. Your hands were basically glued together now as you held them your lap "Y/n?" "Yes"? You answer on the edge "gimmie your hands" he appoint while outstretching his hands, you bite your lip.

You gave him your hands and with that he pulled you forward "pucker up, baby" which makes you smile then his lips planted onto yours, after you and your Romeo pull away from each other "now...w-what was that f-for?" You ask now blushing "because I love yeh" "I-I love you too" you whisper back which he laughs at "I know" and he kisses your forehead.