Sleeping

AN: Because why not? 😊

Leo
Your POV

You had just came out of school, pooped onto the sofa at the same time scaring your tabby cat named Earl "sorry E" you mumbled to your cat. You had a laborious and troublesome day you didn't want to talk about it but you didn't want to be alone so you called Leo "Y/N?" You smiled at Leo's voice "yeah it's me, are you busy?" You asked hopefully "no, are you ok? You sound... hmmm tired" "no I'm-, I just (sigh) I need to see you, I want you by my side, it's breaking my heart" you felt hot little tear coming to your eyes "whoa whoa clam down, I know this distance and these phone calls they do not cut it". "S-so are you're going to come over o-or what?" "Yeah, I'll be there in a few minutes" he said reassuringly "all right see you soon" "all right, bye" you hung up now feeling reassured.

Leo's POV

There was something up I knew it even before she greeted me. I flew across the tall buildings roofs, I could see that her lights were still on. I softly knocked on her window which was answered by her pulling the window up pretty harshly. She looked flustered I chuckled "looks like someone did want to see me" 'I never seen her this needy before, I kinda like it' she grabbed my arm so that she could pull me into her apartment "hold on, my love" she stopped tugging me but now we're in the living room "I know there's something up, what is it? I kinda would like to know" she said something but I didn't hear it "what?" I bended forward "I'm tired! I'm fed up with this, this is pointless. I don't love it and I don't want to do it anymore".

'Why was she hiding all of this away from me?' I stepped closer to her, she fell silent as I came closer "is some pretty girl having a bad day?" She looked at floor shamefully then she put her hand over her face whispering 'sorrys' "why are you sorry? Baby" "I-I'm so pathetic" she quietly cried into her hands "we haven't seen each other in 2 months" I say benevolent taking hold of her shaking shoulders "I should of taken card o-of myself, you p-probably hate it when I only call you to c-cry" that made her crying advance.

I felt as though I was watching all of this on TV meanwhile I'm getting balked by all the 'sorrys' and the 'I'm so selfish' "Y/N" I said using the voice I normally use with Mikey when he's done something bad "Y/N, look at me this instant" slowly her Y/E/C eyes made there way to my face "I'm your boyfriend so that means, one: that I am always here for you day or night, two: which means if say you have a problem then I'm the one to you come to, I'm here to listen I like hearing the outrages things that happen in your day, even the ugly parts. I like hearing from you, I like knowing what happens in the daytime".

My feeling were true, I cupped her beautiful face into my hands to whip her tears away with my thumbs then gently and smoothly I bend down so that I could kiss on her lips then I whispered to her "I'm going to call Don to tell him that I'm going to stay over, then we'll head to bed if that's all right?" "Yeah" she said softly as I go called Don.

Donnie
Your POV

"Hello?" You asked drowsily into your phone, which woke you up, "Y/N, hi...did I-I wake you up?" Asked the oh-so-loved voice of none other then your Donatello "nah, I'm-" "really? Because-" "Donnie" you warned "you know I'm always here for you" he resisted your words from last month "but-" he began again "Don, why are you calling me at 7 o'clock in the morning?" "I was going to ask you if you were doing anything" "nope, I'm not" not fighting the smile that was slowly creeping onto your lips "can I come over then?" He asked "yeah come over, I'll be here" "ok, love you, see you soon" "love yeh more, see you". You hang up then go to your sofa and put on a movie, you felt your eyes turn to weights 'no must see Donnie' you fought the weights on your eyes but you lost to the weights.

Donnie's POV

I jumped over building after building, the moon hung in the sky with a yellow glow to it, the stars hung in the sky with grace. When I finally got to Y/N's apartment the window was already opened, I stepped inside into her apartment "Y/N?" I called I was replied with the breathing of a certain someone I followed the breathing to the front of the couch.

Y/N as curled up with a blanket, I felt a smile grow on my mouth I crouch to her face "darling?" I whispered "hmm?" She hummed in question only seeming to be on the edge of sleep, I slipped my arms under her so that I could carry her braid style to her room but before I could set her on her bed she wrapped her arms around my neck "hmm?" I questioned she slowly open her pretty eyes and sleepily smiled up at me "hi" she greeted me with that cute little voice of hers "oyasuminasai, anata" I whispered to her she smiled, she always like it when I speak Japanese to her.

Mikey
Your POV

All the lights were off in your apartment because Mikey and you were watching a horror movie while you guy's cuddle. "What?!" Mickey exploded while throwing his arms at the TV "that's a rude way to show a cliffhanger" you say while Mikey huffs the air frustrated "no fair" he cutely pouted, I go over to him "see this is why I want to make movies" "what do you mean?" He lifted his head from his pillow "I mean, that I want to make films just like this one, ones that make people cry, laugh, etc. A movie that makes a person feel really feel, that's what I dream of" you look at him, he had a huge smile on his face "I love it when you talk about your dreams, baby girl"

You tired to hold back a yawn while Mikey and you hugged but it was no use "are you tired, angle?" "No" you shook your head "come on, princess, let's get to bed" he said sweetly "ok" he picked you up swiftly then took you to your bedroom.

Ralph
Your POV

"Guys?" You looked all over the lair for the turtle bros but it seemed everyone was gone even Splinter. "Raph?" "In the dojo, girly" Raph answers coming from the dojo, you walked in to see a panting and exhausted Raph "how's it goin' girly?" "I'm doing fine, how are you?" You ask trying not to look at his biceps, he stops to look up at you "Imma fine, why?" He chuckles "you seem exhausted, that's all" he laughs then walks up to you. He pushes your chin up "hey I'm fine, I really am fine" he says looking into your eyes with those dark green eyes "could you take a brake at least?" "Sure thin'", he swoops you up to cradle you in a bride style.

He bought you to the living room "let's watch a movie" "ok" you guys cuddle on the couch, you are sitting on Raph's thigh and your head is resting on his shoulder, we watch 'Home' "when I first went to go see this I cried" you confess as you looked over at Raph to see his reaction only to see that he as already starting at you "what?" "Nothin'" he pulls his eyes away for yours "no, it is somthin' your beauiful, Y/N" he says looking down blushing. You push his head up like he did for you "why do you look down?" "How could I not? I'm a freak, Y/N" "hmmm, no I don't think because the only freak I know is the joker" he sadly chuckles "I do like you, Raphael" you say finally confessing your feelings for him "well it's more like 'love' but you get point" you looked up to see his stunned and somehow happy smile "you don't have to p-" your lips are covered by his. He's a gentle kisser, his hands went on your lower back as you subconsciously put your hand on his shoulders. When you and him pulled apart you guys were both panting "I-I'm so sorry, Its just that I l-love yah too".

You and him grew sleepy as the movie drew to a ending scenes, now you was sitting in his lap and he was holding your hands, you yawned "are yah gettin' tired?" He chuckles "I'm fine" you mocke from earlier then you yawned again "really? Yah sure?" "Yes, I'm sure" as your eyes dropped "hmm, I don't think so" he got up to pick you up bride style "but the movie" you pout "we both know what happens" "fine" "bed time for you, my bunny".